Too much over time to smoke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much over time to smoke!

Well I have had my 20" Durango for a few weeks and all I have had time to cook is steaks, chops, and chicken but I am learning how it works! I cant wait for a day off to actualy smoke something! I have plenty of meat in the frezzer to work on. But for now I am bummed in Kansas!

Patience is a virtue. Especially in this arena. Time will come.
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I understand...The whole month of Marsh I had one day off...10-12 hour days...Things have calmed down now...Avg. 56 hours a week...And its canning season....Smokin later I guess...
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

I'm lucky in that I have weekends off, on Saturdays I get everything done around the house, run errands, etc...Sunday is mine! And the next 4 months it's pro football and smoked whatever.
        Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
        My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
        @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

I understand too. This time of year I work 7 days a week. I do alot of my smoking in the winter when work is short.
          Good One Heritage Oven
          Weber Performer Deluxe

sigpic

Comment

yes winter

I think any smoking/bbq in the winter is cool!

Comment

Git r done, rain, shine, snow, etc....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                Git r done, rain, shine, snow, etc....
                Ditto!
                Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                X