A-MAZE-N Smoker, First run and test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-MAZE-N Smoker, First run and test

Not sure if the members would be interested but I will post this for info anyway.

Here is the A-MAZE-N Smoker.

I partially loaded the A-Maze-N Smoker tray with their product, Maple Sawdust and lit it with a blowtorch.

The smoker sits in the bottom of the SRG.

Temperature inside of the SRG was 67 degrees with a nice thin blue smoke. Smoke time was three hours.

About and hour and a half into the smoke the temperature is still cool at 76 degrees.

Three hours it was still smoking nicely.

It was time to pull the smoke cheese. I should have let the fire die down at the start before I put in the cheese.

Cheese looks good and smells great. We bagged it and it will chill in the fridge for seven days too mellow.

\
    Next is the fish.
    sigpic

Sorry for the typo.
    sigpic

Comment

cats meow aint it for cold smoke...
      Charbroil SFB
      GOSM
      MES
      Dutch Ovens and other CI
      Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
      Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

I use one too and you can't beat them for cold smoking. So simple and works so well it deserves a KISS award.

Comment

The AMAZE-N-SMOKER is a great buy and a very well built product for the $. I did Salmon with mine and then on to the Trager and it was amzing!

Your cheese looks aewsome!
          Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
          Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
          SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
          Yoder Wichita
          Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
          Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
          Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

I have been one of Todds testers and have been using these for about a year. This product is awesome and I use it for both cold and hot smokes and it works awesome. Todd is all about customer service and takes it very serious. He wants everyone to have a good experience with his smoker

I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a great smoke generator
            Scarbelly

Comment

TJ and I made a little trade- and I have one of these units to test! Somehow, I don't think I'm gonna have the worries of a repeat of the Great Cheese Meltdown... ;{)
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

So does this mean I can quit working on this ARK.?

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                TJ and I made a little trade- and I have one of these units to test! Somehow, I don't think I'm gonna have the worries of a repeat of the Great Cheese Meltdown... ;{)

Comment

They are a dream for cold smoking and a lot of people use it for their smoke generator for hot smoking as well. I only tried that once and got it to close to the propane flame and it burned up really quick.
                  Propane Smoke Shack
                  UDS
                  Great Outdoors Smoky Mountain
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                    Aww man!! There were some great avatars that were born from that GCM...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

i have 2 and i load the bigger one with maple and the smaller one with hickory for my buckboard.........
                      sigpic
                      it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Great Units. I used mine to cold smoke bacon. I'm thinking of using it to cold smoke sausages next.

Comment

Like Scarbelly, I am one of the original testers for the A-MAZE-N-SMOKER and I use mine for Hot and Cold Smoking in my MES 40".

I love these things, they are so simple and easy to use even a Caveman, Sorry Rich I am going to miss your GCM pic..., can use one.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer-B-Q View Post
                            Like Scarbelly, I am one of the original testers for the A-MAZE-N-SMOKER and I use mine for Hot and Cold Smoking in my MES 40".

I love these things, they are so simple and easy to use even a Caveman, Sorry Rich I am going to miss your GCM pic..., can use one.
                            Heh... I'm gonna break mine with with some bacon now curing. Looking forward to using it!
                            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Just bookmarked the site, Gary brought it out to the Labor Day get together and he raved about it... got start saving the pennies.. I want one!!!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Working...
                              X