No announcement yet.

Feather Bones (Riblets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You on it Big Crete Daddy.... Ya always make me kick it up at the grocery store!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
      Craig, I got mine at Dillons packaged under the Farmland label. I smoked them at 250° (smoker ran flawlessly yesterday too) for about 2 hours flipping once, then I put them in a covered foil pan and sprayed them with apple juice and cooked for another 2 1/2 hours.

Here ya go.

Yeah, you know what's good too. Thanks.

That's funny.
      The ones available here are Farmland also... They Come in 10# boxes at Apple Market.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer-B-Q View Post
        The ones available here are Farmland also... They Come in 10# boxes at Apple Market.
        Do you have a RD membership? We go up to RD in KC about every 3 mos to load up on flour, fish, ribs, butts, etc. Bought one of their cooler bags. That sucker will keep ice cream frozen for the 3 hour drive back to home.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
          Do you have a RD membership? We go up to RD in KC about every 3 mos to load up on flour, fish, ribs, butts, etc. Bought one of their cooler bags. That sucker will keep ice cream frozen for the 3 hour drive back to home.
          I don't have one but being a KCBS member I can get on for free... They are only about a mile to mile and a half from my house. I just haven't gotten a card yet. Last year you could get a card to them for all year, this year they changed it to where you can only get day passes.

Comment

Working...
          X