Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 we'll toast, with a New Years Eve hog roast!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched your last live feed...I forget what that one was for, but enjoyed it. Sounds like a great time...
    Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
      Love to make it........ One of these days.......
      Well, Scott. I believe my house is pretty close to the halfway point for ya. (Assuming you're still in Washington, that is. ) If you ever decide to make that road trip, you can crash at my house and rest up a bit.

Dave
      CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
      UDS 1.0
      Afterburner
      Weber Performer
      Blue Thermapen
      Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
      Thermoworks Chef Alarm
      Auber Smoker Controller
      Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
      -
      "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Ahhh man, I wish I could swing that!! Sounds like a blast in the making for dang sure!!

It would be cool as all hell to be able to respond to the inevitable question, "What are you doing New Year's Eve?" This has a nice ring to it: "We're headed out to meet some internet friends we've never met out in California for a pig roast... what are y'all doing?"

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
          Ahhh man, I wish I could swing that!! Sounds like a blast in the making for dang sure!!

It would be cool as all hell to be able to respond to the inevitable question, "What are you doing New Year's Eve?" This has a nice ring to it: "We're headed out to meet some internet friends we've never met out in California for a pig roast... what are y'all doing?"

Spontaneity, my brother. Be impulsive and get the rubber on the road
          We aren't so weird we would mistake ya for the hog and cut ya up...being internet friends you have never met before and all Get on it Hauss!
          Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
          Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle-Honky View Post
            Spontaneity, my brother. Be impulsive and get the rubber on the road
            We aren't so weird we would mistake ya for the hog and cut ya up...being internet friends you have never met before and all Get on it Hauss!
            Nothin' weird meant at all sir Honky... I meant by saying that, the reaction that we'd get from folks who don't understand... priceless! Hell, you guys are just as nuts as I am, there's nothing I'd like better than to show up on your doorstep!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

In spirit Unk, in spirit. Thinkin bout doing one myself. (hog)
              Mark
              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
              Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

same here... in spirit, \_/ ... i will definetly toast one or several up for you all. hope ya do one for me as well...

sounds good about the recording too. i think my puter is gonna go on the fritz one a these days too. friking screen is starting to flicker and the other night went black. so if i disappear for a while thats why and just in case i dont get a chance merry xmas and happy new year to ya all!!!
                Charbroil SFB
                GOSM
                MES
                Dutch Ovens and other CI
                Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Wish we could be there but we are going to be with the grandkids at the beach in motorohomes to watch the fireworks in the San Diego Bay
                  Love me some whole hog - we did one for SIL when she got her masters man they are good

Hugs to all of you and Happy New Year
                  Scarbelly

Comment

wow wish I would have known sooner the wife and I would have made this our winter vacation
                    sigpicbrinkman pitmaster deluxe
                    members mark upright propane smoker
                    kingsford bbq
                    23"weber kettle

Comment

Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                      Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                      1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                      Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                      Weber Smokey Joe
                      Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                      Pink Thermapen
                      Purple Thermapen

Comment

I'm kinda geeked up for this... Ken- you gonna be able to get something flowing for us? I bet they are working on the deal already out in Left Coast land. Ahhh- a little oasis of old tyme great food in a ocean of (SCOTTISH BURR) CRAP!
                        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

one of these years I'll make it out there. I suspect even if I wanted to I couldn't get a flight this year lol

I'll try for the feed. missed the last one.

Have to admit i'm surprised you're not using one of this years porkers ryan.
                          Or change the hog roast to a lamb roast :drool:

Or just forget the hog and have a massive pizza roast, or really fire the pizza oven up and pretend it's a tandoor - now that could be interesting :-)

Oh hell lets face it whatever you do we'll all wish we were there :-)
                          Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                          Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Hey Alex,
                            We are doing exactly that! Friday night we are doing pizza night while getting the piggie ready and up and on the fire! That WFO is more than amazing, i am here to tell ya! We will use the residual heat for free-tatas in the morning! Billie Jean has had some pickled asspergassss just waiting for NY morning to go with breakfast bloody marys.... it will be a great time hade for all!! Hell I have been looking forward to this more than Xmas!
                            Slainte to all! If your in the vacinity.. get on down! or up... !!!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
                              H We will use the residual heat for free-tatas in the morning!
                              I LOVE free ta-tas in the morning! Heck - anytime is OK with me
                              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

This is gonna be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X