Anova SV on sale via Amazon....move fast though

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmokinLee View Post
    I've been saving links fron anova for awhile now. Got em all organized and ready to email the the recipients of a whole new world.... To them lol.. The cooler conversion is prettt nice.

https://anovaculinary.com/sous-vide-cooler-guide/
    Originally posted by dward51 View Post
    I've had the 800 watt bluetooth version since right after they first came out. Love it. For me, I see no need for the wifi option and I set the Anova manually. Works great and can handle a pretty good volume of water especially in an insulated container. Unless you just have to get the wifi, I would save the money as 800 vs 900 watts is really not even worth comparing.

I also ordered one of the Nano units last summer and am patiently awaiting it's release sometime in 2018.
    Thanks for the replies Gentleman...... If the Amazon reviews were not so negative regarding "loggin in" etc, I would buy one. I do not need wifi or bLuetooth personally, if I'm cooking/smoking, I'm 99% of the Thyme at home. Can I override this option for no BS, plug in set and go?
    sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't matter to me either about the wifi or bt. But I did read it had full manual operation as well. I hear only bad reviews on the wifi. The younger guys dig blue tooth, I like it only to play music.

Comment

I have one of the first generation Anova units... bigger and no wifi/blueteeth. Love the thing. Manual setting is all you need IMHO.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
          I have one of the first generation Anova units... bigger and no wifi/blueteeth. Love the thing. Manual setting is all you need IMHO.
          Same here....problem is, I don"t think they make this model anymore. I got the one with a little more horse power:

Pete
          Large BGE
          Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

Originally posted by Abelman View Post
            Same here....problem is, I don"t think they make this model anymore. I got the one with a little more horse power:

That's the one I have, 'cept mine's blue. Love that thing, and yup, I don't think you can get them anymore...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by Abelman View Post

LUV mine !! ....actually have 2 of this model...believe a bottle of Elmer T Lee was involved in 2nd purchase !

Comment

Working...
              X