Pork Loin in the Oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pork Loin in the Oven

Looking for a good rub or recipe for Pork Loin made in the oven ? Thanks for any help.

I don't cook P loin in the oven, but I do a couple ways in a smoker, grill or fryer. What kind of flavor profile are you looking for?
    There is a lot of stuff in the pork forum to look through.
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Guess we need more on your flavor like mark said, sweet,heat, savory.... but it is hard to do just salt and pepper with a side of mashed taters and gravy
      Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
      Yoder YS640
      Weber Genesis
      Weber 18.5" Kettle
      Weber Performer
      Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Whatever you decide, it's safe at 145° internal temp, and don't take it above 150°.

Bear
        Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
        Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

I did one in the oven just last week, yep 145 IT and rubbed it with MHGP and it was awesome,,,, Wife and kids loved it too,,, not hot or salty.

Good luck and let us know
          Desert Storm Vet - USS Midway CV41 - decom crew.
          1930 Fridge Build
          MES 30" With Mailbox Mod
          Therma Pen
          Maverick 732
          Mini Therma Pen
          Frog Mats
          Weber Junior
          AMPS & AMPTS

Comment

What is MHGP ?

Comment

Originally posted by beavercreek View Post
              What is MHGP ?
              Mad Hunky General Purpose. Someone will share a link soon...
              Mustang electric smoker
              King Kooker vertical gasser
              Charbroil silver smoker
              Earnhardt Jr smoker
              Brinkman smoke n' grill
              a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Comment

Here you go, good stuff!
                http://madhunkymeats.com/
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Order a package of my Pork Brine and don’t worry about anything :{)
                  In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                  Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                  Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Richtee, I would like to call you tomorrow for some information. What is the best time to call. Central time.

Comment

You could call right now... or after..oh.. 2 central. Usually wrap up jobs by then...
                      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Pork Loin in the Oven

I recently cooked a half loin in the oven due to crappy weather (RAIN) and used a seasoning rub I recently picked up in Maui. Really heavy salt content with the finger taste, so added a lot of brown sugar. Cut cross hatches into the loin, applied liberally and baked. Don't remember oven temp, butt pulled at 150 ish, rested and sliced. It was really good, flavorful, a little salty and sweet, which we all liked. Have cooked a few with Mad Hunky brine and MHGP and brown sugar as well. Good also.

sigpic

Comment

Mad Hunky Pork Brine

I used this Pork Brine on Christmas day and it was excellent. Everybody liked it. Thanks to everyone for helping. Looking forward to trying the GP rub. Have a happy and smoking good 2018.

Comment

Working...
                          X