No announcement yet.

Lang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on another point - paying $3,500 canadian is a much better deal than paying in us $ :-)
    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Well I decided to walk ( bad expression given I have aggravated my Achilles' tendon yesterday )

Just can't chance an issue at the border someone in BC or better willing to chance the border will grab it I'm sure

It was bigger than i really need . Still considering a ys1500 but always wanted a true stick burner that I could take on site ( church , school etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Reminds of the time I went to Windsor Ont. To a homebrew facility. It was called the Windsor brew house. One goes there and looks thru the recipe books, measures the ingredients for choosen recipe and makes 12 gallons of beer. Well at customs they didnt know what the hell to think seeins that if you purchase beer in canada you were at the time only allowed one case per person. Was detained for several hours before they said, "just get the hell outta here."

Comment

I ordered a yoder ys1500 should be here end of Feb. that should keep me going for a while [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Dj26 View Post
            I ordered a yoder ys1500 should be here end of Feb. that should keep me going for a while [emoji16]
            Heh... don’t forget your Amazin tube...

Quite a gear shift...stick to pellet.
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
              Heh... don’t forget your Amazin tube...

Quite a gear shift...stick to pellet.

Yea I know. I was coming From 4 traegers so not new to the pellet . End of the day I wanted something larger to do the school/church events was my highest priority .

Comment

enjoy!!!
                ~All that is gold does not glitter ~ Not all those that wander are lost~
                ~20" Yoder "Swiss Army Knife" Stick Burner~

Comment

Working...
                X