$99 Blackstone 28" griddle at Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $99 Blackstone 28" griddle at Walmart

FYI, Walmart has the Blackstone 28" griddle on clearance for $99.00 at a lot of stores. Some reports of as low as $65 have been posted in other forums. This is a link to a inventory tracker that will tell you if a nearby store has them in stock and the current price.

http://brickseek.com/walmart-invento.../?sku=36323162

If there is not a store showing up with your zip code, put in a zip code nearby (especially if you are in a large metro area like I was). That will probably show other stores that have them. Also note you can take any Walmart SKU and search for it at this site, so you may want to hang on to this link.

Link said a store about 15 miles away had 7 in stock. Walked into the store that and this is what greeted me 8) Yep, $99.00. Hard to pass a deal like this up IMO.

So I called up some of my co-workers and did a group buy of 3 of these suckers. Finished it off by swinging by Sam's Club and picking up a couple gallons of Whirl Butter Oil to go with each griddle. Oh yes, I'm a happy camper, and so is my boss and a co-worker. $99 each. Manager said they were left over from Black Friday and on clearance.

Last edited by dward51; 01-16-2017, 07:58 PM.
    Dave

I love coming home. My back porch smells just like a BBQ joint.....

Yeah the W-mart near me has em but I don't have the 99...
    Craig
    sigpic

Comment

If I used a griddle more often I'd be all over this.
      Bored Guy Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jailer View Post
        If I used a griddle more often I'd be all over this.
        If I had this I would use a griddle more than I do

I would love to add this to my outdoor cooking lineup...Just not right now...
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
          I would love to add this to my outdoor cooking lineup...Just not right now...
          Same here but I keep all mine in my garage and I'm running out of space.......
          Bored Guy Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jailer View Post
            Same here but I keep all mine in my garage and I'm running out of space.......
            you right...Louie made me move the big ass griddle to the hangar...we good...
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Space is an issue here too, but I really like the looks of that unit.
              Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
              My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
              @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Thinking this might be perfect for the lake house...... see them in stock at a walmart 10 miles away..... hmmmmmm..... do have a give card burning a hole in my pocket......
                Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
                Yoder YS640
                Weber Genesis
                Weber 18.5" Kettle
                Weber Performer
                Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

All of the stores local to me show zero inventory...so I started expanding my search and a store about 40 miles away has 27. WTF? I'd love to have one...just don't know if I can justify it for the limited use I see for it. Hmmmm....
                  BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                  Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                  I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
                    All of the stores local to me show zero inventory...so I started expanding my search and a store about 40 miles away has 27. WTF? I'd love to have one...just don't know if I can justify it for the limited use I see for it. Hmmmm....
                    I look at it this way... so we have a small house at the lake and when you use the stove top to cook on it heats the place up pretty quick... if I have this outside I can cook lunch, toast rolls, cook onions, veggies and what not take up space on the grill (which I need a bigger newer one), while the grill is running full of burgers and dogs and such... I have to be out that way in a few days.... might run in and see if they still have them....
                    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
                    Yoder YS640
                    Weber Genesis
                    Weber 18.5" Kettle
                    Weber Performer
                    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

A better portable flat top
                      Last edited by gracoman; 01-17-2017, 09:30 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Fully Accessorized Primo XL Oval,
                      -BBQ GURU DigiQ DX2,
                      -AMNPS
                      -And various other do-dads, gimmicks,
                      gizmos and hornswaggles

Comment

I have one and love it. Just bought me another one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gracoman View Post
                          I agree, but the Camp Chef Flat Top is $350 and up where as this is a $99 deal on the Blackstone 28"
                          Dave

I love coming home. My back porch smells just like a BBQ joint.....

Comment

Originally posted by dward51 View Post
                            I agree, but the Camp Chef Flat Top is $350 and up where as this is a $99 deal on the Blackstone 28"
                            Yup. I'm good with the $99... If I could find it around here. My local WM has five in stock, all at $161. Nope, not when the website sez they have them at $99 IN THAT STORE!! Told 'em, showed 'em, wouldn't budge. I hate that friggin' store. I hate WalfrigginMart. Done.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by gracoman View Post
                              Camp Chef Flat Top may be better but I can buy at least 3 of the Blackstones for the price of 1 Camp Chef Flat Top.

Do you own and use a Camp Chef Flat Top or is this someone else's opinion that you linked to? Just asking.
                              Jim

Comment

Working...
                              X