Mushroom 'n Swiss Brisket Melts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mushroom 'n Swiss Brisket Melts

Brisket, Swiss Cheese, Texas toast and mushroom sauce.... the assembly process on the griddle.

-----

-----

-----

-----

I'm thinking we could live on brisket sandwich's, this was so good!

Thanks for looking!
    --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
    www.OwensBBQ.com

yeah, you pretty much live on my "you suck "list right now. Stop posting all these good pictures. I'm stuck with food served in a sack via drive thru for a couple of days. If they served something like that, I would circle around and order a second one. Love the Blackstone...
    sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

some good eats coming from that lil ol flattop...
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Man, those look amazing! I sure like that flat top too

Got me thinking......

Marty, if you get a chance, can you give us (ME) some thoughts on that flat top? Size, performance, pros - cons? Where you got it? I was looking on Amazon last night and did not see a 2 burner like yours
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
          Man, those look amazing! I sure like that flat top too

Got me thinking......

Marty, if you get a chance, can you give us (ME) some thoughts on that flat top? Size, performance, pros - cons? Where you got it? I was looking on Amazon last night and did not see a 2 burner like yours
          HSN.com is the only place you can get a 22" two burner Blackstone. They are currently out of stock, we got ours for $130.

The 36" four burner Blackstone we got from Walmart. If you go to the store it is $300, if you purchase online it is $250 and then go to the store and pick it up.

Blackstone also has a 17" single burner and a 28" two burner. Rumor has it a 48" six burner will soon be available.

Absolutely love cooking on the griddle! These things are not wind friendly at all, but for anyone who can manage temp on a smoker in windy conditions will know how to overcome that problem!
          --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
          www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by MossyMO View Post
            HSN.com is the only place you can get a 22" two burner Blackstone. They are currently out of stock, we got ours for $130.

The 36" four burner Blackstone we got from Walmart. If you go to the store it is $300, if you purchase online it is $250 and then go to the store and pick it up.

Blackstone also has a 17" single burner and a 28" two burner. Rumor has it a 48" six burner will soon be available.

Absolutely love cooking on the griddle! These things are not wind friendly at all, but for anyone who can manage temp on a smoker in windy conditions will know how to overcome that problem!
            Thanks! I will be looking into the 2 burner models I think. Something portable, that can cook for 4 people +-. Cool cookers
            sigpic

Comment

Man that look awesome Mossy! Got me thinking too...

Originally posted by jwbtulsa View Post
              yeah, you pretty much live on my "you suck "list right now. Stop posting all these good pictures.
              Haha - good one jwbt!!
              ~ George Burns

sigpic

Comment

nice lookin' sandwich!
                sigpic
                it's all good my friend..........

Comment

I'll take two!

Comment

Working...
                  X