Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaz'n Grid Iron Controlled by Savannah Stoker IV Interfaced with

Grid Iron under control

Control Center Temperature displayed is Pit 224 and Chicken 128 temp.

Laptop Screen

Graph Image

Update Messages Sent to my Phone
    sigpic

Hey Savannah,

Looks good and looks like it interfaces with Rock's Stoker, but what's it do and how's it work?
    BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
    Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
    I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
      Hey Savannah,

Looks good and looks like it interfaces with Rock's Stoker, but what's it do and how's it work?
      The Savannah Stoker IV is a controller for Pellet Grills and it controls the temp.

Here are some of it's features.

•Set the desired cooking/smoking temperature from 160°- 500°F or the max temperature your grill can reach in 1° increments.
      •Typical temperature swings are 5-10°F when cooking above 250°F and 10-15°F when smoking below 225°F.
      •Hardwired permanent installed temperature sensor, compatible with the most OEM RTD temperature sensors.
      •Cool-down cycle. Fan runs until the grill temperature drops below 120°F.
      •Auto-relight. The controller will energize the igniter to attempt to relight the fire if the grill temperature drops too low below the set temperature. If the fire does not relight; the cool down cycle automatically starts. Detects if the cooking chamber door is open and will pause the relight program until the door has been closed and temperature has recovered.
      •3 phase Cooking Program: Smoke, Cook, Hold. Set the time and temperature for each phase in the cooking process. The controller will automatically advance to the next step and adjust the temperature.
      •Food Probe: For use with the cooking program to cook the food to a specific internal temperature or standalone to monitor the food temperature.
      •3 Speed Fan selectable by the user. High for cooking; Medium for Smoking, and Extra Low for cold smoking.
      •Auger Bypass: Press a button and the auger runs 100% to get to grilling temperatures faster.
      •Optional interface with the STOKER® Power Draft System from Rocks Bar-B-Que. Add the features of the STOKER like remote temperature control and monitoring from a computer or Smartphone or graph the cook with StokerLog running on a PC.
      sigpic

Comment

but can you still sit in a chair by the smoker, with your feet up and a beer in your hand and claim to be cooking dinner ?
        Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
        Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
          but can you still sit in a chair by the smoker, with your feet up and a beer in your hand and claim to be cooking dinner ?
          Sure and I can also be in the local pub sitting in a chair, watching the smoker on my phone, with your feet up and a beer in your hand and claim to be cooking dinner

Also, I can get a good nights sleep while smoking shoulders overnight and wake up in the knowing I am cooking.
          Last edited by Savannahsmoker; 12-16-2016, 03:42 PM. Reason: error
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X