Ordered Blackstone Griddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
    forty bucks holy crap!! you made out there, how is the grill top deal? have you tried it?
    I bought it mainly for the griddle, the grill top I could take it or leave it. We have a dedicated grill so we make good with that. That griddle weights like 60# so once it's on, I don't feel like removing it for the grill
    That thing, even though it is fairly large and cumbersome, would make and excellent cook area on a camping trip. Enough surface area to cook breakfast for a boy scout troop 1" edges so food doesn't go flying off the sides and a nice big drip tray in the front. When all done cooking, I let the grill heat back up and pour a bit of water on it and scrap all the crumbs/crust stuff to the front and scrap all that into a old can. Cleans up really easy.
    https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

i agree, i would not want the grill top either, just want it for the griddle. mmm fried rice coming soon

Comment

That's fricking SUPER ASS COOL !

WOW and What a price !

I'm jealous as well !

Enjoy !
        Vman

Comment

That is a super unit! One of the campers at hunting camp last year had one of those. It's too heavy for me, so I opted for the Camp Chef two burner stove and the half size griddle to carry in the RV. You're going to love that huge griddle.
          sigpic
          Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Awesome, i like hearing good things about it, glad i bought it

Comment

Will be here friday, four days not bad for free shipping and it weights like 170lbs

Comment

Now that is one smart piece of kit.

If I ever get the catering gig up and running I'll be looking for something like that.

Unfortunately over here it'll probably cost three times as much.

You're going to have some fun with that !
                Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
                  oh god here she is live lol
                  [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXVFJesK0fY[/yt]

Does washing the griddle then rubbing the steak on the part you just washed some secret spicing technique I'm just out of touch with? And should I understand that I should flip my steak no less then 10 times, squishing it every 2nd flip to get it perfectly cooked?

Sorry, hockey season hasn't started yet so my brain is still in hibernation mode.

Comment

Working...
                  X