Smoke A Lot Of Stuff All In One Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the comments and points.

I've never had kohlrabi in any form. So it was a new one for me. It went in and came out with the venison so about 4 hrs at 240-250. Didn't bring the Mad Hunky with me, or I would have tried it. Try it, it's not bad.

Wish I would have taken pics of the butts. I gave my brother several recipes for rubs. He forgot to make them. So they went in naked. Didn't seem to matter. Nice smoke ring, good flavor just less barque. They were pleased as punch. That's the important part.

And if that wasn't enough smoking I fired it up when I got home to make ABTs. Brought the stuff with, but didn't have room or time. Picked more jalapenos from the garden. Got more coming and several people begging for some. So, what's a guy to do? These are some hot buggers. Dropped some off this morning and might hear about it tomorrow. Hehe.

No, I did not smoke the habaneros. Those are the first out of the garden. More coming.
    Attached Files
    S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
    CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
    New Braunfels Bandera
    UniFlame Gas Grill
    Lil Chief

Comment

Working...
    X