Bonfire party... bring a dish eh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.
    “Fairy tales don't teach children that monsters exist. Children already know that monsters exist.
    Fairy tales teach children that monsters can be killed.”
    - G. K. Chesterton

Char Griller 7474(w/SFB), UDS, WSJ Mini-drum conversion, MES 30

Comment

The results:

I took the fatties to the party and heated them up gently on the top rack of the grill over low heat until hot through out. I took them in and started slicing them up to put them out with the rest of the spread.

Before you know it, I had a crowd of people in the kitchen looking over my shoulder. The most common phrase I heard was WTF?

Then I set them out and explained what they were, after the first brave sould stepped up and tried them they were like that one movie with Nick Cage.... yep, GONE IN 60 SECONDS!

It seems like everyone really liked them.

My favorite dish that someone else brought: Snickers Salad. YUMMMM...
      “Fairy tales don't teach children that monsters exist. Children already know that monsters exist.
      Fairy tales teach children that monsters can be killed.”
      - G. K. Chesterton

Char Griller 7474(w/SFB), UDS, WSJ Mini-drum conversion, MES 30

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        I took the fatties to the party and heated them up gently on the top rack of the grill over low heat until hot through out......
        Then I set them out and explained what they were, after the first brave sould stepped up and tried them they were like that one movie with Nick Cage.... yep, GONE IN 60 SECONDS!

My favorite dish that someone else brought: Snickers Salad. YUMMMM...
        That's great that the fatties were such a hit! And thanks for the link to the Snickers Salad recipe.... we'll make them for either Thanksgiving of Christmas! Our daughter, SIL, and our grandkids will love them!
        DennyD

GrillPro charcoal cabinet smoker, CharGriller Pro, 22" CKG(cheap kettle grill), 16" UniFlame kettle, Firepit/smoker stickburner, Brinkman gasser w/smoker box

Comment

Working...
        X