Pizza Stone Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
    They look good to me on my 20" monitor.. I do have to scroll a bit.. Best size is 640x480 and no larger than 800x600..
    OK. How do I get 'em to that size? Is it done in photobucket before clicking on the img tab?
    MES 30"
    A-Maze-N pellet smoker
    Weber 22" kettle
    E-Z-Que rotisserie
    Weber Smokey Joe
    Big Weber Gasser
    Cracker Smoker
    UDS

Comment

Originally posted by L20A View Post
      OK. How do I get 'em to that size? Is it done in photobucket before clicking on the img tab?

I don't use PB so I can't help.. Take a look in this tutorial Dave made.. Tutorial Link I think your answer is about half way into it..
      Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Thanks, Ken.
        MES 30"
        A-Maze-N pellet smoker
        Weber 22" kettle
        E-Z-Que rotisserie
        Weber Smokey Joe
        Big Weber Gasser
        Cracker Smoker
        UDS

Comment

Looks like a nice stone and killer looking pie!

Comment

L20A, very nice looking pie!

Ken... when you making pizza???? I inherited some pizza stones when my brother finished the WFO. We love em... well seasoned with lots of love, no soap.. in oven 24/7... now I need a WFO! Ken give the pastrami pizza a go, that is still one of our top 5 pies... soooo yummy.. :)

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Does not look like I will be making any pizza today.. Good lord.. My wife has no clue... Send her ass back to the store to get me flour and she brings back 3 packets of some add water and oil to make your pizza dough..

She said she could not find what I asked for.. All she seen was AP Flour and Bread Flour.. I said yes; that's what I wanted.. Bread Flour.. She said I thought you said Bakers Flour..
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Does not look like I will be making any pizza today.. Good lord.. My wife has no clue... Send her ass back to the store to get me flour and she brings back 3 packets of some add water and oil to make your pizza dough..

She said she could not find what I asked for.. All she seen was AP Flour and Bread Flour.. I said yes; that's what I wanted.. Bread Flour.. She said I thought you said Bakers Flour..
                LOL ill be damned haha shes good!

Comment

She is persistent for you TH, my wife would of told me, "Get it your damn self then!"
                  --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
                  www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Well my stone cracked today as i was just scraping it to clean it, still useable but im on the hunt for a new one. I wonder if the cast iron ones work as good because Im thinking all the stones eventually crack from what Ive seen thick ones to. Anyone try ci? How does it compare to a stone?

Comment

I have a Pampered Chef stone that is about 15 years old that is going strong. I highly recommend them.
                      MES 30"
                      A-Maze-N pellet smoker
                      Weber 22" kettle
                      E-Z-Que rotisserie
                      Weber Smokey Joe
                      Big Weber Gasser
                      Cracker Smoker
                      UDS

Comment

I ordered the one Ken got since it has a lifetime warranty woooot!

Comment

Sorry to hear about the stone, that is what happened to both of mine. I think you'll like the Old Stone Oven's. I had two for 5+- years, very happy. I did notice I had to REDUCE the temp in the oven by 25F to keep from browning the crust too much (burn).
                          Mark
                          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                            Sorry to hear about the stone, that is what happened to both of mine. I think you'll like the Old Stone Oven's. I had two for 5+- years, very happy. I did notice I had to REDUCE the temp in the oven by 25F to keep from browning the crust too much (burn).
                            Why do you no longer have the old stone ones? Should be lifetime replacement.

Comment

???? I do still have them,
                              I had two for 5+- years, very happy.
                              I' haven't had any problems with them.
                              Mark
                              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                              Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                                ???? I do still have them,
                                I' haven't had any problems with them.
                                Oh well you said you "had" two as in past tense, lol had you said ive instead of I, would have made sense, cool so I made a good purchase then.

Comment

Working...
                                X