No announcement yet.

Free rub - brethern website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know I'd take you up on that Rich...if I didn't already have a coupla pounds of MH sittin here. Got a big bottle of Beer-B-Q's rub too. Not to mention my own. I have not used this opportunity as it is a sales ploy and I do not need another rub. I suggest you support the members of this forum that have GREAT rubs out there for sale and have samples also.
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

My samples arrived in the mail today also, with one magnet.

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
      I suggest you support the members of this forum that have GREAT rubs out there for sale and have samples also.
      I must be a rub slut, cause I haven't found a rub yet (sample or purchased) I haven't felt the need to try. I find grocery store bought tend to be boring, but I still like to try some.
      --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
      www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by MossyMO View Post
        My samples arrived in the mail today also, with one magnet.

I must be a rub slut, cause I haven't found a rub yet (sample or purchased) I haven't felt the need to try. I find grocery store bought tend to be boring, but I still like to try some.
        Yea ya gotta try stuff, I prolly have a dozen - 2 in the cabinet. Most I need to get around to tossing out.
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by MossyMO View Post

I been using my samples up on purpose. I am going to use my MAD HUNKY sample tomorrow on a chuck. If I like it that'll be my go to if not then I think I am going to make a batch of TOM TOM's BELLY RUBBING RIB RUB!(my name is Tom and that is my recipe). Well either way I'll be making my own because I like too.
          Last edited by gmotoman; 06-11-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Mine arrived today. But I got robbed, no magnet in mine.
            sigpic

Comment

I was one of the chosen to receive two magnets. The package smelled great. Gotta get some smoke on now.

Comment

Originally posted by davidmcg View Post
                Mine arrived today. But I got robbed, no magnet in mine.
                Look in the paperwork; menu of rubs and sauces, that is where ours was hidden...
                --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
                www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Thanks gooose. Worked for me.

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
                  Paul

Comment

Missed this one somehow, just put in an order.
                    Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                    My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                    @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

dang, Im still waiting.
                      Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

Got mine on Friday and tried the Rib-it Rub on some BB's it was very good
                        Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
                        Weber 22.5" WSM
                        Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
                        Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
                        Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
                        Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
                        Weber 18.5" Kettle
                        Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
                        Weber Smokey Joe
                        GMG Daniel Boone
                        Pit Barrel Cooker
                        Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
                        6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
                        Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
                        The Vortex

Comment

got mine too... had 2 magnets (one was in the sample pack, the other was in the envelope). Haven't tried any yet, but they look good. I wish they were a bit bigger (the brisket sample will not be enough to cover a brisket), but oh well. Their motto is "too much is just right", so i wish i could get some more to try out on something more than just one chicken wing or leg. lol

Later,
                          Andy
                          Current babies:
                          -Daughter's 10"x24" RF smoker
                          -RichTee's Lang :)
                          Former Lineup:
                          -Charbroil Santa Fe grill
                          -1954'ish Philco fridge smoker
                          -1950's GE electric fridge smoker in progress (Went to WuTang and will probably never be completed. lol)
                          -enough beer to drown any problem/ailment you may encounter

"if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough"
                          BTW, U of M sucks, Go Big Red! I have bragging rights to 2018!

Comment

Got mine today, one magnet. They smell good through the plastic anyway, good selection

Comment

glad to have gotten mine yesterday, Some interesting blends I will give a try.
                              Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

Originally posted by chisoxjim View Post
                                glad to have gotten mine yesterday, Some interesting blends I will give a try.
                                ..... Me also..... Marketing at its finest .... Gotta love a store that is dedicated to Q-ing/Smoking & supporting gear though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X