Thermapen Open Box Private Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermapen Open Box Private Sale

Just received this email from Thermapen.

Link to offer

Thermapen Open Box Sale
    Thermapens are rarely returned and so we almost never have enough units to hold an "Open Box Sale". We have finally collected a small number here (and from the factory in England) that for various reasons we will not sell as new units. Some have slightly damaged packaging, there are a few sales demos, a tiny number are returns and an even smaller number might be "refurbished" to like-new condition after very short term use.
    All units in this sale will include instructions and the Thermapen User's Guidebook. All units are like-new and include the full warranty. All include a calibration certificate. In most cases, you won't be able to differentiate these from new stock. Only a limited number, in limited colors, are available. When they are gone, the offer expires.
    Limit of 3 per customer. Don't wait!
    You must follow this link to the private "Open Box Sale" web page for ordering. This offer is only being announced to subscribers of our email lists. You may forward the link to friends and family. Not accessible through our public website.
    Only $69 each!

Offer is only available direct from ThermoWorks and only for shipment to destinations within North America, the Caribbean, and Central America. Not available to resellers. Limit of 3 per customer. Offer is limited to stock on hand and only in the colors listed. All sales are final. After-purchase exchanges for other colors cannot be allowed. Includes 1 year warranty for manufacturing defects. Recently purchased new units cannot be exchanged for credit against these "Open Box" or "Refurbished" units. This Open Box Sale may be repeated in the future however it will be restricted to once or twice per year depending on availability and announced only to our subscriber list. Going forward, Refurbished or Open Box units will normally not be available except during such Open Box Sales. We cannot predict when this offer will be made again. Stay subscribed to our email list and you will be notified of future sales.

I got email too, price seems too high to me how bout 50% off

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
      I got email too, price seems too high to me how bout 50% off
      OK just tell them I sent ya.

Comment

Thanks - got mine ordered
        Scarbelly

Comment

Good deal on a great product!
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

They have been 79$ brand new before just saying lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
              They have been 79$ brand new before just saying lol
              Not many things likely to be what they were before any more.

Bird in hand...

I got another one. $74 to da door. Warrented as new.
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Been puttin' it off, just ordered the fastest one. Thanks Blowin Smoke!
                Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Ive bought enough stuff i dont need and cant afford lately, cant do it

Comment

Ok, y'all tell me which one is the best / fastest, and I'm ordering one. Had one on my Christmas, birthday, and Father's Day lists for two years now...
                    Lang 84 Deluxe (sold it, broke my heart)
                    Weber Performer
                    Weber 22.5" OTG
                    Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
                    Bunch of Sausage Makin' Kit
                    Big Azz BBQ Concession Trailer
                    BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
                      Been puttin' it off, just ordered the fastest one. Thanks Blowin Smoke!
                      Me too, but I ordered the "more fastest" one!
                      Now I can see how it compares with the PT-100!!!
                      Why I need both.....?????....

Thank You to BS for posting!!!
                      Mark
                      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

I use mine all the time, great product.... I also use The Thermoworks probe thermometers..... Been great also..... Customer service from my experience is excellent also.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seboke View Post
                          Ok, y'all tell me which one is the best / fastest, and I'm ordering one. Had one on my Christmas, birthday, and Father's Day lists for two years now...
                          I can't believe you don't have one with the food you do!

Even the glacially slow Yellow is faster than anything I have ever used Plus..it's easy to find!

Comment

Originally posted by Seboke View Post
                            Definitely the Red one... The others are so far behind you'd think they had gone for help...

Comment

Originally posted by Beer-B-Q View Post
                              Definitely the Red one... The others are so far behind you'd think they had gone for help...
                              Red is not available, you're pink is! Besides the red is slower than Taylor.
                              Mark
                              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                              Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Working...
                              X