No announcement yet.

Deals on Charcoal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far nothing here in the DFW area to peak my attention.. Wally does have a 17.6 pound bag of RO for 10 bones.. I'll pass, I get 40 pounds of Lazzari Lump for 13 bucks at RD..

I will be keeping an eye out this week though.. They should be cutting lose the ads by Wednesday..
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Don't smack me Monkees Ass...yeah i'm old enuff that I had them on my AM Transistor radio But I got o' 20# bag of kindle fer 5.99...did some dogs/burgers fer customers...did not stink .....
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by chisoxjim View Post
        Thanks for the heads up on this, been wanting to try this brand.

For briquettes, performance and money wise you cannot beat Royal 0ak briquettes. 16 lb bags Typically around $6/ bag,
        Yep their briquettes are good, with memorial day coming should be on sale at menards usually under $5. Have you tried the hickory or mesquite ones?
        sigpic

Comment

Got the 3/4 ton Accord geared up for a sale this week..... She hauled aboot 340 lbs. home last year..... I like the KBB & RO Briqs meself..... Stubbs, not so much
          sigpic

Comment

Rumor has it that HD has already stocked up on their double 20 pounders for a Huge sale coming soon.

Bear
            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Double Blue bags going on sale the 23 at Lowes for 9.99..... Limit 2... double bags.... we will just see bout that....two per trip in the store maybe...or it might pay to have a few of my kids go with me...lol.. I knew there was a reason I had all those kids....
              Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
              Yoder YS640
              Weber Genesis
              Weber 18.5" Kettle
              Weber Performer
              Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by barkonbutts View Post
                Double Blue bags going on sale the 23 at Lowes for 9.99..... Limit 2... double bags.... we will just see bout that....two per trip in the store maybe...or it might pay to have a few of my kids go with me...lol.. I knew there was a reason I had all those kids....
                And remember Walmart will match prices, they had them over the weekend for $12.99 didn't get any cause RO is still cheaper.
                sigpic

Comment

here in portsmouth virginia
                  Lowes has
                  (2) 20 pound bags of kingsford blue and white for $9.99 normally $19.99
                  (1) 20 pound bag of cowboy brand hardwood lump for $9.99 normally $13.99

i did not see anything in the Home Depot ad
                  Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Yep, Lowe's here too 40 lbs for 9.99.
                    Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                    My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                    @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by crusty ol salt View Post
                      here in portsmouth virginia
                      Lowes has
                      (2) 20 pound bags of kingsford blue and white for $9.99 normally $19.99
                      Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
                      Yep, Lowe's here too 40 lbs for 9.99.
                      Yep, here in Lexington, too...good through May 27th.
                      Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                      Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                      1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                      Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                      Weber Smokey Joe
                      Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                      Pink Thermapen
                      Purple Thermapen

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369264464.319125.jpg
                        In the local Tulsa flyer today. Prices effective 05/23/2013

Just an FYI...hope you have a peaceful weekend.
                        sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

My buddy posted on Facebook today that he got 120lbs for $27 at Lowes.

He had a pic of it but he had already put it in a big Rubbermaid trash bin for storage. It had the Kingsford K on it so I assume it was the blue and white bags.

I prefer the RO in the red bag, and so far the regular price at Restaurant Depot seems to be the best deal. If anyone locally (Detroit/Toledo) has a better source, I'd be appreciative of the intel.
                          “Fairy tales don't teach children that monsters exist. Children already know that monsters exist.
                          Fairy tales teach children that monsters can be killed.”
                          - G. K. Chesterton

Char Griller 7474(w/SFB), UDS, WSJ Mini-drum conversion, MES 30

Comment

Wife got me 4 twin packs today for my Birthday
                            sigpic

Comment

Picked up 11 of them yesterday here in SE MI. I usually stock up for the year during Memorial Day weekend sales. Lowes has 2 x 20 lbers of Kingsford for $10 (.25 cts/ lb), but your limited to 2 packs. That sale at Wally World is a better deal at .24 cts / lb, plus you can get as many as you want.
                              sigpic

Comment

at these prices I might just have to go grab a 2 pack for emergencies.

I dont like Kingsford for smoking, but for grilling its acceptable. imo
                                Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

Working...
                                X