No announcement yet.

"Yeti" 30 oz and 20 oz vacuum tumbler clones for under $10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up 2 of the 20 ounces tumblers at Wally world earlier today.

I think I will play with them tonight and do some performance testing.
    Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

just ordered the 65 qt. cooler...won't ship till the end of August...
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I want one of those can koozies but I can't find one anywhere.
        Bored Guy Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jailer View Post
          I want one of those can koozies but I can't find one anywhere.
          just got mine yesterday.... Natty is bad booger cold!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Talked to my daughter today, she is a customer services manager at Walmart.

They received the coolers in at her store earlier this year and sold out with 48 hours the sporting goods clerk actually said the current inventory was -1. How that works I have no clue.

They still have the 20 and 30 ounce tumblers in stock. It was cool just buy them off the shelf for $7.49.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
              just got mine yesterday.... Natty is bad booger cold!
              Bragger.......
              Bored Guy Blog

Comment

(It did not dawn on me until just now....

There was about 40 of the Koozies on the on the shelf when I was there today.

sigpic

Comment

If someone happens to find a Koozie, can you post the walmart stock number? I can't find them online and my store does not have them. If we at least had the stock/sku number eventually they should be in stock online, but I'm yet to find the page for them.
                  Dave

I love coming home. My back porch smells just like a BBQ joint.....

Comment

Originally posted by dward51 View Post
                    If someone happens to find a Koozie, can you post the walmart stock number? I can't find them online and my store does not have them. If we at least had the stock/sku number eventually they should be in stock online, but I'm yet to find the page for them.
                    Not sure if they are the same but that RTIC link has these :

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/dri...blers/RTIC-Can
                    Phil

Fun Tune , She's a Smoker
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiCrcV_R9o

Comment

My Ozark Trial tumblers arrived today. Yes, the USPS delivered on Sunday. Go figure.... These things are very well built, so for the price I'm now doubly impressed. Washed and ready for coffee in the AM.
                      Dave

Comment

jacked Rtic up today...i want a 65 qt cooler, now before the 3rd week of July...got a trip to Pocono... we racin...well...don't say WELL...get me a tan one en route...yes sir...have one on the pre-sell...want this for me & Louie...
                        Sunset Eagle Aviation

Comment

Along these same lines, I just got an email that the Igloo Ultra Marine soft sided coolers are back in stock online. They run $60 for the 36 can version and it has been rated as a good alternative for the $350 Yeti Hopper 30 can version. From what I've read the performance is on par with the Yeti, but I don't have either.

Igloo 36 can Marine Ultra soft sided cooler

Dave

Comment

I just got one of these delivered by Mr Brown today. Good quality, stitching is straight, same kind of insulation as the Yeti's. I like the lid better as it comes completely open, not like the Yeti. Probably will let out more of the cool when you open it for a drink, but I'm not expecting it to last (the ice) more than a couple of days anyway. Half the price of the Yeti

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/coo...oftPak-20-Grey
                            7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
                            Weber EX6 Smokefire
                            Masterbuilt 40" Sportsman Elite gasser
                            90 Qt LOCO Crawfish Cooker
                            Everything else burned up in my house fire

Comment

SCORE!!

Well I decided I'd take a go at one of those tumblers. Really wanted a 20oz but all they had were the 30. But what I was really after was the koozie. I found one tray of 4...stuffed behind the tumblers hidden! Tried em all and they all work great.

Bored Guy Blog

Comment

I am happy that you found the koozies

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X