No announcement yet.

Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Poblano Peppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, did you just do this.. Sorry V, I am stealing this and if you say you did it first I will call you a lair .. This my friend is OFF the chain.. So many ideas running through my head right now.. WOW.. I like!
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
      Seriously, did you just do this.. Sorry V, I am stealing this and if you say you did it first I will call you a lair .. This my friend is OFF the chain.. So many ideas running through my head right now.. WOW.. I like!
      Ken I did my version of this tonight...OUTSTANDING!...Out-freaking-standing...
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Absolutely excellent.
        Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
        My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
        @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
          That would make any chef south of the border proud to serve. except fur Wannita and who le o who work as cooks for the mexican VA hospitals.
          as well as some of us just this side of it too.............and i'm willing to bet wannita and "who-le-o" would dive right in as well.

and actually this is a relleno......it just means stuffed.
          sigpic
          it's all good my friend..........

Comment

for you! Nicely done man...
            Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
            Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
            SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
            Yoder Wichita
            Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
            Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
            Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Black bean, corn. Pico de gallo stuffed pepper. Wrapped in chicken thighs, then Bacon.

Even better for breakfast....maybe with a poached egg and some crunchy bread! Dang ole Vermin is always a great inspiration!
              sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Originally posted by jwbtulsa View Post
                Black bean, corn. Pico de gallo stuffed pepper. Wrapped in chicken thighs, then Bacon.

Even better for breakfast....maybe with a poached egg and some crunchy bread! Dang ole Vermin is always a great inspiration!
                Damn straight...
                Craig
                sigpic

Comment

ohhh...my~ i ain't never!...wooo!
                  Sunset Eagle Aviation
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
                  X