Thinly Sliced Ribeye.... Marinaded... Vortexed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmotoman View Post
    Nice looking beef there Fish. Let me guess the last pic is either for your wife, or the world's smallest brisket with a perfect bark?
    Or a single beef rib cooked to perfection...And that had to suck...Just one rib...
    Craig
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
      Or a single beef rib cooked to perfection...And that had to suck...Just one rib...
      I need to start reading other's people's comments. I got burned like that rib!

Comment

Originally posted by gmotoman View Post
        I need to start reading other's people's comments. I got burned like that rib!
        Lol, no biggie...... It was just the bones that were tied to the rib roast. Better than the rib steaks IMO..
        sigpic

Comment

Now I want to do some thin sliced Ribeye's. Maybe even do a sweet honey sesame soy marinade. Scott those steaks look so damn good! Nicely done!
          Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
          Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
          SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
          Yoder Wichita
          Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
          Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
          Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Great stuff and great pics!
            Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
            My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
            @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Damn Fish Cat....looks like a piece of debris from a Nascar race! hell i'd slice & dice it...get the baked tater & salad gig on...
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
              X