No announcement yet.

About to do my first brisket have a couple questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well enough whining lol shes trimmed seasoned with Worcestershire, pepper, garlic, onion powder, and some Montreal chicken seasoning because i think its the bomb on all beef, (to hell with the steak seasoning) My plan is to throw on the uds around midnight ang go to sleep and hope its still a cooking Enough Fear lets smoke some Steer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
      well enough whining lol shes trimmed seasoned with Worcestershire, pepper, garlic, onion powder, and some Montreal chicken seasoning because i think its the bomb on all beef, (to hell with the steak seasoning) My plan is to throw on the uds around midnight ang go to sleep and hope its still a cooking Enough Fear lets smoke some Steer!!!!
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ddave and everyone for the info i have pics so i will post all tomorrow

Comment

[QUOTE Enough Fear lets smoke some Steer!!!![/QUOTE]
          Rock On Man! Get on it!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
            [QUOTE Enough Fear lets smoke some Steer!!!!
            Rock On Man! Get on it! [/QUOTE]

its kinda like rockin out with your *ock out uhhg yea

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
              My plan is to throw on the uds around midnight ang go to sleep and hope its still a cooking
              Yup. The UDS is great for that. I usually put mine on about 10 or 11 pm, give the drum an hour or so to stabilize then go to bed. Sometimes the ET-73 will wake me up but usually the drum just cruises and I wake up at 6 or so and check it.

Dave
              CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
              UDS 1.0
              Afterburner
              Weber Performer
              Blue Thermapen
              Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
              Thermoworks Chef Alarm
              Auber Smoker Controller
              Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
              -
              "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

yes i was thinking about putting it on earlier like you said Dave

Comment

ok its been on for an hour and a half and its time to sleep after this beer!!!
                    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unHZyrMxCnc[/yt]

Comment

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P0yM5K6-Zs[/yt]

Comment

well i just pulled it of the smoker and that makes a 15 hour smoke and she looks and seems like shes gonna be good!! Shes resting in cooler pics to come!!

Comment

Working...
                        X