• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always a good reminder, along with don't reach over The Vortex
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
      It just a good idea for wearin shoes when pourin your chimney into your Vortex.
      Yep.

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
      I would like to add that, flip flops no do not count as shoes in this particular situation
      Yep, yep. Keep bottom protected and top covered.

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
      the Dr. injected the bottom of my foot through the top of the foot for access...HOOOO REEEEEE COWWWW. The steroid flare had me walkin' like a robot for about 4 days!
      YIKES!!

I know the most painful shot I have ever had was on the bottom of my foot. You'd think as rough or thick as the skin on the bottom is if you walk around barefoot a lot it wouldn't hurt so bad but son of a BITCH that was painful.

Dave
      CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
      UDS 1.0
      Afterburner
      Weber Performer
      Blue Thermapen
      Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
      Thermoworks Chef Alarm
      Auber Smoker Controller
      Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
      -
      "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Simple solution...

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
        Paul

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
          Had a pair of flipitty flops on while prepping some veggies in the home kitchen, and the knife took a leap from my hand to my right foot. Let's just say, I said a few choice words, and never did that again...
          Well Shite... I am sure this is on deck for me!

Was wearing me running shoes and have had embers do a sneaky sneak and get down between the shoe and sock or melt a hole through the top...Most of my flip flops have had sole damage from stepping on something hot
          I did this too but with hiking boots - lets start with hiking? never been hiking in my life hello? but apparently when you have hilly property they are good for work boots. Good enough, except they have hi tops... I had a dime size chunk slip out of the bottom of the chimney into the hi top then down into my sock, ok are you efing kidding me? you should have seen that dance..trying to get the sum bitches un laced... ok note to self no more hiking boots by the smokers...

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
          Always a good reminder, along with don't reach over The Vortex
          and OMG this is the best advice given ever and you MUST HEED FISHAWN, trust... its muy importante..

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Yeah that no shoes thing totally goes on the list up there with no pissin' on an electric fence.

Comment

I know that sucks Mark...I recently had a hurt wheel and the Dr. injected the bottom of my foot through the top of the foot for access...HOOOO REEEEEE COWWWW.
              Originally posted by DDave View Post
              YIKES!!

I know the most painful shot I have ever had was on the bottom of my foot. You'd think as rough or thick as the skin on the bottom is if you walk around barefoot a lot it wouldn't hurt so bad but son of a BITCH that was painful.

Dave
              Dave, That is the exact reason the shot went through my foot from the top...Doc said it is ridiculously painful to get a shot in the bottom of the foot. He was a specialty foot Dr...so I believe that he knew what the heck he was sayin'.
              BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
              Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
              I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Heh...I got burned soles on most of my shoes but NEVER my foot...

And this is why I grill and smoke on concrete...I would burn up a wood deck in no time at all
                Craig
                sigpic

Comment

Ouch!
                  Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                  Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                  1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                  Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                  Weber Smokey Joe
                  Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                  Pink Thermapen
                  Purple Thermapen

Comment

bet that stung !

One reason i use the looftlighter and light my charcoal in situ :-)
                    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Did that once as a drunk teenager. Man it hurt and took a good while to get better.

Hope you heal up fast!

Comment

need a natty cooler close ta throwed that feetster in!
                        Sunset Eagle Aviation
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by gmotoman View Post
                          Yeah that no shoes thing totally goes on the list up there with no pissin' on an electric fence.

LOL---And what Country Boy hasn't done that little test?!?!

Bear
                          Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                          Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Working...
                          X