Super thin crust pizza, my fave!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super thin crust pizza, my fave!!!

I love thin crust pizza! I figured out that if I roll the dough out on parchment paper it sticks and that allows me to get it paper thin. After it cooks it comes right off the paper. Add in some homemade Italian sausage and sauce and top with loads of cheese and it makes for a great dinner. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Files

MMMMmmmmmm........ Dang that looks Mighty Tasty!!-----

I know a Bear who would be all over that !!!

Bear
    Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
    Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Drool..... Me love thin pizza. It's the texture between the sauce and cheese and a thin crust. It's like heaven and ... well more heaven.

Comment

Looks really nice!

how do you differ your crust recipe for the thin vs not thin? I have a different recipe for the thin, just wondering about yours?
        Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
        Yoder YS640
        Weber Genesis
        Weber 18.5" Kettle
        Weber Performer
        Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

love thin crust
          that looks
          I'm no Gynecologist
          But I'll take a look at it

Comment

Yes Cheryl, share yer recipe...
            I cant make bread to save my ass but I need to know how to do this crust...
            Craig
            sigpic

Comment

Love me some thin crust also. Looks excellent!
              sigpic

Comment

I use a very simple recipe. Equal parts bread flour and AP, yeast in warm water and here's my secret: Barley Malt Syrup. I add a good tsp. in with the warm water and yeast. The yeast love it. Then I add a Tbsp. or so of really good olive oil. If I need more water I add it. I prefer a bit of a wet dough. Also, I let it slow rise in the fridge for 24 hours minimum, but really like it after 48 hours. Great flavor.

On edit: I forgot to mention the salt.
                Last edited by Squirrel; 03-06-2016, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Super thin crust pizza, my fave!!!

I so need to make this
                  sigpic

Comment

I love some thin crust pizza. That looks like Bible paper thin.
                    Steve

Comment

Oh hell, I missed this thread! Love the looks of that, and the recipe!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Parchment Paper - Brilliant! Looks yummy too!
                        Mark
                        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

I'm so on the thin pizza...awesome...Cheers for the recipe gig Sister!
                          Sunset Eagle Aviation
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I missed this one too, and rate me another thin crust fan.
                            Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                            My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                            @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Yep, I am yet another that missed this thread the first go around. Great looking pizza! I like them either deep dish or thin. I have to try this using almond flour for the diet.

Comment

Working...
                              X