Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Sometimes I have a perk to my job
Last Post: THE ICEMAN
Posted On: 11-18-2017
Replies: 10
Views: 93
0 Hey! Smoked-Meat, What's Cooking This Weekend?
Last Post: strength_and_power
Posted On: 11-18-2017
Replies: 4
Views: 34
0 Looking for strictly a sweet rub
Last Post: crusty ol salt
Posted On: 11-17-2017
Replies: 4
Views: 92
0 Howdy!
Last Post: crusty ol salt
Replies: 18
Views: 194
0 Thanks Rich
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 11
Views: 165
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,415 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,851 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 642,490 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 10-28-2017, 11:53 AM
Rub Mixer

strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All
strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All
Default My first bacon attempt

The planets finally aligned, got a Costco membership, a meat slicer and a craving. Not much else to do but give Bacon a try.
8# pork belly from Costco, cut into 4 pieces, 12 grams of TQ per pound, brown sugar and bagged up for a 9 day cure. Rinsed, hour soak in ice water. Seasoned as follows
1- black pepper, garlic and onion powder
2- straight brown sugar
3- brown sugar and spice honey ham rub from Savory Spice
4- post soak it went back into a bag with the contents of a can of pickled jalapeños for 24 hours then dried and seasoned with ground guajillo chile, ground red and black chipotle chiles and hatch green chile powder.
Did a sh!t ton of reading here to determine smoking time, hot vs cold smoke, post smoke rest etc. a bit of information overload TBH as the numbers vary a good bit. Finally decided to cold smoke as long as my available time allowed. Used Pitmaster's choice pellets from Amazen. Cold smoked for 7 hours, was hoping for 10 but didn't have the time. Currently sitting in the fridge for the post smoke rest. Debating another round of cold smoke but that couldn't happen until Tuesday. Since this is my first go, I will probably not go the second round simply to make the data ( taste testing) easier and adjust accordingly on future ventures. Plus I really want to try some.
I appreciate all those who have posted their Bacon ventures here, lot of great info for sure. I welcome any comments or suggestions, good or bad
Post cure .
Seasoned

Chile bacon detail

Post smoke

Sliced pics to come later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 10-28-2017, 12:29 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Very nice. Chili bacon..Hmm... bet that would be cat’s ass on a BLT :)
Old 10-28-2017, 12:49 PM
Vulture 2 U, Buzzard 2 me

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Cool

Nicely done, S&P...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Very nice. Chili bacon..Hmm... bet that would be cat’s ass on a BLT :)
I prefer mayo butt to each his own...
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 10-28-2017, 01:18 PM
The BBQer coneSEWER

Otis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To All
Otis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To All

Looks great, S&P. I was at Costco and saw a big stack of Pork bellies. Almost pulled the trigger too. I've GOT to try it soon

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Old 10-28-2017, 01:41 PM
Pit Master

bwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To All
bwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To All

Looks awesome, really looking forward to your comments on the different flavorings. Personally, I've lowered the amount of sugar I use. Too much sugar and it wants to burn in the pan. My favorite is onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Old 10-28-2017, 07:53 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

Looks awesome S & P never got the chance to make real belly bacon just shoulder. I got some for this!

Old 10-28-2017, 08:17 PM
Pit Master

nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All
nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All

Looks great! I have tried a bunch but have circled back around to the basics of salt, pepper and smoke. Skip the juniper berries....

The pickled jalapeños has me intrigued.....

Like was said watch the sugar content, it can burn quick......
Old 10-30-2017, 10:49 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Looks like you're in for a real Treat !!---

Nice Job.

I like to smoke with temp between 100° and 130°. That way, in 10 hours I can get as much color & flavor as 20+ hours of cold smoking.

Bear
Old 10-30-2017, 12:36 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Location: Lewiston, ID. Can see three states from office window.
driedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To All
driedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To All

Looking good so far,,, Nice job,,, I need to do more
Therma Pen
Maverick 732
Mini Therma Pen
Frog Mats
Weber Junior
AMPS & AMPTS
Old 10-30-2017, 02:55 PM
RIP Cowgirl Cassidy

BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All
BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All

S&P, that is a fantastic experiment! Can't wait to hear your feedback on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwerth42 View Post
Personally, I've lowered the amount of sugar I use. Too much sugar and it wants to burn in the pan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelmore View Post
Like was said watch the sugar content, it can burn quick......
I like a sweeter bacon...something about the savory / sweet / salty bacon awesomeness. In order to overcome the sugar burning, I have been cooking my bacon in the oven on a broiler pan...it works awesome, but it does take a bit longer.

Also, around thanksgiving, we get the spiral sliced hams at costco and they have a spice packet that you can use to glaze the thing...it has sugar, honey powder, spices like cinnamon and cloves, etc. I have a couple of these from years past where we didn't use them (probably used Chris lilly's spiced apricot ham glaze instead...you really should look that up and give it a go)...anywho, I have used that to sprinkle on bacon when close to being done...FREAKIN' YUM! I also found a ham rub that would be similar...I'm going to get some of this to try from the Savory Spice Company...I bet it is awesome as well.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Last edited by BBQ Engineer; 10-30-2017 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:22 PM
Pit Master

bwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To All
bwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
S&P, that is a fantastic experiment! Can't wait to hear your feedback on this one.

I like a sweeter bacon...something about the savory / sweet / salty bacon awesomeness. In order to overcome the sugar burning, I have been cooking my bacon in the oven on a broiler pan...it works awesome, but it does take a bit longer.

Also, around thanksgiving, we get the spiral sliced hams at costco and they have a spice packet that you can use to glaze the thing...it has sugar, honey powder, spices like cinnamon and cloves, etc. I have a couple of these from years past where we didn't use them (probably used Chris lilly's spiced apricot ham glaze instead...you really should look that up and give it a go)...anywho, I have used that to sprinkle on bacon when close to being done...FREAKIN' YUM! I also found a ham rub that would be similar...I'm going to get some of this to try from the Savory Spice Company...I bet it is awesome as well.
Great ideas, the ham glaze has me thinking pulled pork with some kind of spicy asian slaw.

As for the bacon, I still have a pack or two of some I made with honey and brown sugar. It is still in my freezer because it does burn so easy in the pan. Will try the oven now!

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Old 10-30-2017, 07:19 PM
Pit Master

shellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To All
shellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To All

Looks awesome! I always did a cold smoke, one time taking it out 36 hours. It was a very cold weekend.

Earnhardt Jr smoker
Brinkman smoke n' grill
a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Old 11-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Rub Mixer

strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All
strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All

Ok, so tonight I finished up the belly bacon attempt. Here are the sliced pics. I figure I will use the ends and pieces mixed in with ground beef for burgers or meatloaf or I am open to suggestions

Fried up a small portion of the ends and the flavor was awesome. A touch salty, hoping the inner pieces don't have that issue. Definitely some good data. Will be starting another round soon

Old 11-01-2017, 10:10 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by strength_and_power View Post
Ok, so tonight I finished up the belly bacon attempt. Here are the sliced pics. I figure I will use the ends and pieces mixed in with ground beef for burgers or meatloaf or I am open to suggestions
[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-
Fried up a small portion of the ends and the flavor was awesome. A touch salty, hoping the inner pieces don't have that issue. Definitely some good data. Will be starting another round soon

I always soak my bacon in cold water for 1/2 hour, after curing.
That gets rid of any extra salt on the surface.
Never needed any longer, except the one time I used "Hi Mountain Cure & Seasoning".

Looks Great S & P !!

Bear
Old 11-01-2017, 10:46 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

That has all the potential of being awesome!!! Nice work sir!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 11-01-2017, 10:54 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by strength_and_power View Post
I figure I will use the ends and pieces mixed in with ground beef for burgers or meatloaf or I am open to suggestions
Awesome job! Suggestion...

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/sho...p=106#poststop
Old 11-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Pit Master

shellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To All
shellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To Allshellbellc Is  A Name Known To All

Looks fantastic! What did you think of it?
Earnhardt Jr smoker
Brinkman smoke n' grill
a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Old 11-02-2017, 06:58 PM
Rub Mixer

Default My first bacon attempt

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellbellc View Post
Looks fantastic! What did you think of it?

My initial impression of the ends and pieces was it was a bit on the salty side. Seems like there are several options to alleviate this. Will probably reduce the amount of cure slightly and increase the cure time as a first option.
Did up some of the brown sugar bacon slices and the individual slices were perfect.

It's taken a lot of self control not to put myself in a bacon coma and cook up a bit of each flavor. We will see how long that lasts

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Bacon