Hello from Jacksonville Fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Jacksonville Fla

Hope all is well and hope to learn from this site.
    Robert "Barney" Fife

MES40

There he is. I just logged on and seen posts from someone named Fife and said, who's that LOL.

Glad you joined us. Good crowd here, pretty laid back. Any questions all ya gotta do is ask.
    https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Well hey barn, Good to have you, now go pick up Otis. ................................Sheriff Taylor..

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome.
        Robert "Barney" Fife

MES40

Comment

Chargriller Pro w. sfb
          Ducane 4100 propane grill
          Brinkman Electric

Member # 200

Comment

Welcome neighbor

Comment

Hey Fife glad you stepped in and brought up some interesting threads...Nice of ya

Comment

Originally posted by Checkered Past View Post
                Hey Fife glad you stepped in and brought up some interesting threads...Nice of ya
                Hmmm... I'm gonna let Ken make this call, but am gonna un-approve all these posts.
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                  Hmmm... I'm gonna let Ken make this call, but am gonna un-approve all these posts.

welcome to the island fife.........
                  sigpic
                  it's all good my friend..........

Comment

lmao - between you and smokinlee - I now really really want to see what this guy posted lol

I notice he's still a member, so how bad could it be ?
                    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by Fife View Post
                      Hope all is well and hope to learn from this site.

Looks like someone was on a bender.. You may be from FL. but your IP says your in Atlanta GA.

Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

????

What are all of you talking about? Have I done something wrong? Please let me know. I sure do hope I DONT live in Atlanta. All my life I have been here in Florida. Just Saying.
                        Please help me out if I have done wrong.
                        Thanks
                        Robert "Barney" Fife
                        Yes that is my real name at least for 52 years now unless you know better than me.
                        Guess I dont need to comment on any more threads.
                        PS I am a fireman and sometimes I have time on my hands so I just look and post what I can.
                        Last edited by Fife; 04-16-2011, 10:28 AM. Reason: Needed more
                        Robert "Barney" Fife

MES40

Comment

What are all of you talking about? Have I done something wrong? Please let me know. I sure do hope I DONT live in Atlanta. All my life I have been here in Florida. Just Saying.
                          Thanks
                          Robert "Barney" Fife
                          Yes that is my real name at least for 52 years now unless you know better than me.

Nope you done nothing wrong.. Your register IP is Atlanta based..
                          Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Thanks
                            Robert "Barney" Fife
                            Guess I dont need to comment on any more threads.
                            PS I am a fireman and sometimes I have time on my hands so I just look and post what I can.
                            Ahhh...allright, Sir. Perhaps there was a mis-understanding. There are spammers whom make posts similar, just to get post counts up and thereby be allowd full posting privledges. We don't limit new folks' posting tho.

It's just the replies seemed odd. And typical of the above.

Please accept our apologies, but we must be ever on guard against spammers.

Do realize that we try to be helpful and informative in our postings, keeping the first-class content we have just that.

Welcome to Smoked-Meat.
                            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Welcome Barney.... Missed your missing posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X