Hello from Jacksonville Fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    Welcome Barney.... Missed your missing posts.
    Allright... here you go folks... you'll understand my confusion...
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

GOSM
      K.C.B.S Member # 60786
      Digital Thermometers
      Hybrid Kenmore grill 1/2 charcoal 1/2 gas
      140 lb English Mastiff/ American Bulldog, she is my taste tester and BBQ companion.

Comment

Did I miss something I do not see on my intro post where It says (this space for rent).
        Anyway sure am sorry it I seemed to be a spammer but I can assure you I am not.
        THE REAL Fife.
        Robert Fife
        Thanks for clearing this up.
        Robert "Barney" Fife

MES40

Comment

Dont mind the paranoid kookz on here fife, geez itchy trigger fingers lol their not used to someone posting on here haha

Comment

Originally posted by Fife View Post
            Did I miss something I do not see on my intro post where It says (this space for rent).
            Anyway sure am sorry it I seemed to be a spammer but I can assure you I am not.
            THE REAL Fife.
            Robert Fife
            Thanks for clearing this up.
            You won't see them there... but they will show up for all others to see as new posts. "This space for rent" is my sig line.

What I did is "approve" all 33 of your "cool" "Nice" "I like that" posts that I had "unapproved" last night...thinking they were spam.

So they are not new to you, but all the other members are now seeing them. They asked... they received.
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

to the forum... Maybe there just was a bit of cornfusion. lets re-launch and get on with some smoking BBQ. Allot of great folks here and allot have gravitated to this forum from other forums. This rally is a laid back forum. Everyone seems to fit it here. And these folks know how to show off their amazing BBQ! OoooWee! They have a way of gettin ya salivating.

So Fife tell us what your cooking on and show us some Q!
              Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
              Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
              SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
              Yoder Wichita
              Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
              Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
              Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
                Weber 22.5" WSM
                Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
                Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
                Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
                Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
                Weber 18.5" Kettle
                Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
                Weber Smokey Joe
                GMG Daniel Boone
                Pit Barrel Cooker
                Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
                6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
                Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
                The Vortex

Comment

I use a Masterbuilt 40 and right now have some ribs on there for my son. I did not q's of start but will post some of finished ribs in a few.
                  Robert "Barney" Fife

MES40

Comment

Ok (maybe) I jumped the gun on your highly suspicious looking posts. If so I apologize, if not I don't.

Comment

Fife..... These folks are really pretty nice..... After you get to know them.....

For About 4 Years!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well . . . that was interesting and confusing for awhile. Had me wondering too. Glad we got all the confusion straightened out.

to the forum, Fife. Nice looking ribs in your other thread. Hope no one scares you away.

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                        Your register IP is Atlanta based..
                        Probably where his ISP's equipment is located. Lord knows where my IP will say I am. No ISPs in Corning, just a CO, although there is a fairly instense looking commmuntications data center owned by Level 2, I think. Geographic convenience. My guess is my IP would indicate that I'm in Chico or Redding.

Dave
                        CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
                        UDS 1.0
                        Afterburner
                        Weber Performer
                        Blue Thermapen
                        Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
                        Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                        Auber Smoker Controller
                        Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
                        -
                        "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

I also had my doubts Fife. Over the last year or so we have had our shre of attacks on here.

So a firefighter in Florida. How many years ya been doing that? At one time in my life I was a volunteer firefighter/EMT. Great experience. Only problem I had was children of victims in car wrecks and abuse. Thats what made me switch to being a cop. My brother just retired earlier this year from the KCK Fire Dept. Keep an eye on that retirement. If it looks they are gonna cut ya, pull the plug and retire if you got enough years in. Usually they don't go and get retirees benefits, just the slugs out hauling hose and med kits.

Well, I hop you like a ton of ideas on how to do everything smoking bigger and better. Everybody has their method and adopted other methods and tweaked them. As you have learned, we like pictorials of progression from beginning to end.

Hey I see ya scuba, ever go diving with them manitee's down there? We got a few good old boys on here from down that way. I would love to go and see and manitee someday.

Now, you stay safe and don't sit around wanting the big one to come. If it does it does. If it don't, all the better.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Dave:
                            I have been a Vol for several years and went on to being paid (25 years now) It is not what it use to be at all too much red tape. I too am a cop a tactical medic with the SWAT them for 8 years not what a change that is.
                            Yes I have been in the scuba hobby for sometime as well not as much any more the girl I am married to does not get into it so there ya go. No manatee swimming but have been with the sharks a few times in open water.
                            You be safe as well and thank you.
                            Robert "Barney" Fife

MES40

Comment

I hear ya on the red tape. You get that even on a call that you get called off of halfway through the run. I got out of the cop business 11 years ago, long before they had tac medics running with the teams. Ya got to be in pretty decent shape to be a firefighter/EMT on the tac team. No slouching on that team. Kind of bites your girl isn't into scuba, I swam with sharks before, but it wasn't intentional. Hope your girl is at least interested in that bike. Just remember, the fire belongs in the firebox, not the chemical warehouse.
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard Fife. That was an interesting coming out party anyways welcome
                                JT

Comment

Working...
                                X