No announcement yet.

NEW Cold smoker attachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also I recently took a Masterbuilt Analog 30" Elite model and made heavy modifications to convert it to an insulated, PID controlled smoking machine. I have 8 racks and it was mainly set up for snack sticks, jerky and smoked sausage, but it will also cold smoke. I'm using one of Todd's 5x8" pellet trays for my smoke source, but the way I modded it, I can use an external smoke container (similar to the mailbox mod) and let it flow in via the enlarged hole in the bottom of the main body. I also added an adjustable smoke stack.

The original thread had images from photobucket, but if you load the photobucket fix plug-in to Chrome or Firefox, you can still see the photos. Here is the finished product from a recent smoke. Here is the original build thread:

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43668

My point is there is a lot you can do with a low end 30" MES if you want to mod them.

Dave

I love coming home. My back porch smells just like a BBQ joint.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
      The Tube puts out too much smoke for an MES 30 at low altitude. IMO
      i was thinking for her Meadow Creek warmer box since she already has the real estate.......that way no new equipment was needed.........
      sigpic
      it's all good my friend..........

Comment

I'd make you a smokevark if I was nearer - but if I were you I;d go with tod's amazen.
        Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
        Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Working...
        X