O’zapft is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O’zapft is!

Tapped the Festbier for the start of die Wiesn. Decided to make Brezel as well.

MTF...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Prost!

~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Comment

Hey bud This is an English speaking forum...
      Well except for Curious Aardvark...Sometimes he speaks a whole different language
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Don't forget about Slanted88.
        A few of my favorite things:
        Good Whiskey
        Good Food
        Bad Girls
        sigpic

NRA Endowment Member
        Certified Glock Armorer

Comment

Originally posted by Snarlingiron View Post
          Don't forget about Slanted88.
          MikeSpeak...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

I've had to sit an decipher some 'Slanted 88' so I think my couple of Bavarian slang terms are well within the boundaries. LOL. Cheers to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Bama BBQ View Post
              I've had to sit an decipher some 'Slanted 88' so I think my couple of Bavarian slang terms are well within the boundaries. LOL. Cheers to all!
              Impressive.

Grabbed a six of some local Marzen...excellent! Not too hoppy (Brewers..IPA’s suck! ) and a good roast on the malt. Mmm

Prost!
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

grüß Gott Wie gehts! Ich würde es treffen

Comment

Working...
                X