Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
    Now that was faster than expected...

650+ pages baby....

Got both of mine today,also!!!
    sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

these 2 came today..........

and the green, yellow and red "Marianski" books should be here soon to round out that top list...........
      sigpic
      it's all good my friend..........

Comment

I could not stand it.. I ordered the Home Production of Quality Meats and Sausage... Should have it before Friday..
        I just got this one from Santa. I'm only about a quarter way through it but I'd give it a 2 thumbs up so far.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DanMcG View Post
          I just got this one from Santa. I'm only about a quarter way through it but I'd give it a 2 thumbs up so far.
          I have to agree... So far a real good read.. Chapter 1 The principals of meat science is really good..
          Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
            Ken and I talked last eve, and we figgered anything good and food related. Just PM him with a recommendation.
            What about other products like scales, thermos, gloves, charcoal chimneys etc?

I've got a whole cabinet full (or so my wife tells me ) of stuff that I've acquired since I started doing this stuff. Most of it from Amazon. Would be nice to see Smoked-Meat.com get a little bit on some click through orders.

Dave
            CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
            UDS 1.0
            Afterburner
            Weber Performer
            Blue Thermapen
            Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
            Thermoworks Chef Alarm
            Auber Smoker Controller
            Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
            -
            "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Originally posted by DDave View Post
              What about other products like scales, thermos, gloves, charcoal chimneys etc?

I've got a whole cabinet full (or so my wife tells me ) of stuff that I've acquired since I started doing this stuff. Most of it from Amazon. Would be nice to see Smoked-Meat.com get a little bit on some click through orders.

Dave
              Yes sir.. All the above that anyone had purchased that would be a good product to promote..

Now if anyone has something they purchased that was shitty, let me know that as well.. That way we don't promote it..
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Yes sir.. All the above that anyone had purchased that would be a good product to promote..
                Well, in that case . . . PM sent.

Dave
                CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
                UDS 1.0
                Afterburner
                Weber Performer
                Blue Thermapen
                Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
                Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                Auber Smoker Controller
                Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
                -
                "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

This is a great Appetizer book

I also would highly recommend STOCKING UP by Rodale Press or I think it has been published by someone else now..... Great book & about 500 pages of stuff like freezing, curing, smoking, building a smokehouse, canning, drying, meats, fish, poultry, vegetables, pickles, relishes, jams, juicing, making hard & soft cheese, nuts, sprouts, grains, seeds, yogurt, eggs, ice cream, etc.. Lots of topics that frequently are discussed here.... I would take a picture of it, but it's just a Red cover
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ken for putting this together..Good stuff.

Thanks for book list got to get a couple and have many...good things to say bout them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X