Weston Rapid Patty Maker w/Sausage Stuffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weston Rapid Patty Maker w/Sausage Stuffer

I while back my mother in law purchased a patty maker for us to make hamburger patties with. Just wanted to let anyone know that may be interested in the product it works flawlessly and I high recommend this it. Very slick design to use with your sausage stuffer.

Only drawback is it is only designed to make only 1/3 lb. pattys that are 4" diameter and 3/4" thick. I wish it was adjustable to make quarter pound up to half pound burgers.

Here is where we found ours, but ended up purchasing a little cheaper off eBay - http://www.sausagemaker.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=709

Here is a video in action - http://www.tsmproducts.com/demo/8134...347t_demo.html

Here are few pictures of ours being used. My wife and mother in law pattied up over 50 lbs. of buffalo burgers this afternoon.

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---
    www.OwensBBQ.com

That is one badazz stuffer!! Good lookin burgers.
    Keith

Comment

I think Rich put that clip up at one time.. Glad to see it works great for you.. I would like to get a close up look at one.. I wonder if BassPro has them in store yet..
      Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
        I think Rich put that clip up at one time.. Glad to see it works great for you.. I would like to get a close up look at one.. I wonder if BassPro has them in store yet..
        Cabelas has them in the catalog but I haven't seen it in Bass Pro. The one at Cabelas shows it hooked up to a grinder.
        sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

I have been thinking about getting one of these. I don't care that it's only 1/3 lb. All that means is all mine are gonna be double cheese burgers.
          Anyway, now that I've heard from a real user, I'm gonna get one. And ever since I've been looking, ebay seems to be about the cheapest. Allied-Kenco is 43 bucks though, which is a bit less than the Sausage Maker.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
            I don't care that it's only 1/3 lb. All that means is all mine are gonna be double cheese burgers.
            Or make some "Jucy Lucy's" cheese on the inside between 2 pattys, then meat sealed off and cooked.

Here's a recipe for one. (with pic)
            http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/...cy_loosey.html
            Last edited by supervman; 06-06-2009, 09:44 PM.

Comment

sounds like yer wife and mother inlaw were on a roll. sweet looking machine you have there.
              sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
              nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

I looked at those once Mossy. Thanks for the review. They always make it look easy in the vids, and then you try it. Lol. Can't justify the cost. Maybe if I make some hints I'll see it my Christmas stocking.

They have some great stuff there. I need to order some lugs. Their double stuffing tube for the snack sticks looks cool too.
                S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
                CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
                New Braunfels Bandera
                UniFlame Gas Grill
                Lil Chief

Comment

RowdyRay
                  My wife ordered that double stuffer tube also, we just have not tried it out yet. In the video it looks pretty cool. Next time we do meat sticks or breakfast links we will try it out.
                  --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
                  www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Sweet, let us know how it works. My brother would love it. He's the snack stick maker. Between this and the GOSM, he'll be able to make some serious batches.
                    S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
                    CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
                    New Braunfels Bandera
                    UniFlame Gas Grill
                    Lil Chief

Comment

nice-- i want one now

Comment

Working...
                      X