Thermoworks Chiefs Alarm ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rookie07 View Post
    Thanks a Bunch Fellas for your reply's. As I type the new smoke hollow is setting in the back of my cargo van in the box.

Spent about 3 hours looking all over Omaha Nebraska and Council Bluffs, Ia. Looking at thermostats and some more stuff that I don't really need but the wife is working and it is a lot easier sneaking that kind of stuff ( Smoking Gadgets) in the house when she is not here. I'm sure you fellas never did that kind of stuff now did Ya ? LOL

Oh Ya stopped by the Hobart dealer in Omaha and they just recieved 15 #5 Lem Stainless Steel sausage stuffers with all metal gears, 145 dollars a pop. I have a 24 liter F Dick that I have had for 45 years but maybe sometime I only might make a five pound batch and why in the world would a man dirty that big beast for a measley 5 pounds ? Yup I need to slip back over and get me one of them bad boys Too.
    yer makin alot of sense man,,,
    a fella's gotta get the big bad ass stuff right of the bat and
    then kinda fill in the gaps down the road as he can...
    ~All that is gold does not glitter ~ Not all those that wander are lost~
    ~20" Yoder "Swiss Army Knife" Stick Burner~

Comment

Grats on the new smoke hollow! I absolutely love mine. We've done every holiday meal since last summer with ours and about 50 lbs of sausage in it. Single burner on low is about 175 in cool temps, single on medium is about 225 just fyi. Warmer temps it runs about 200 on low for us. Great smoker and I get a lot of use out of just 1 bottle of gas.

Comment

Working...
      X