1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
    Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
    Weber Smokey Joe
    Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
    Pink Thermapen
    Purple Thermapen

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
      Welcome to the Island Pokechop! Looking forward to your posts... rock on!
      Thx Hawg. I will be posting more. Question. Dat big hunka brisket in dat pic-cha under wat you just sayed, how you did dat huh? Dat sho be some purty hunka-hunka burning love.
      Keen like the coyote, and sly like the fox, will sit and make smoke, in my drawers and my sox--

Comment

Originally posted by Whisky Fish View Post
        Little late on the welcome, Haven't been around much lately. But it's great to have ya here
        Thx Whisky. Great to be here.
        Keen like the coyote, and sly like the fox, will sit and make smoke, in my drawers and my sox--

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
          so you going to insulate this cabinet of yours ?

Hell to make it completely coonarse, insulate the metal cabinet and give it a thin plywood skin. And just tell people it's a plywood smoker :-)
          (we do have a member who actually uses one lol)
          Matter of fact, I thought about just that, a plywood "skin" like you say, which in itself would act as insulation. Nothing like a wood smoker that looks like an outhouse, only thing the smells coming out would be way better than from the old "cabuns" of way back when. See there, here I go again, going back to them good ole days. Yep, we planted the corn, "ate roasting ears" when they were ready,harvested the dried corn when it was ready, fed the shelled corn to the hogs and chickens, and put the cobs in the outhouse. No such thing as "squeezing the Charmin" back in those days Never know what ya gonna find in coona$$ country. Oh, the member that uses one such smoker, any pics available?

Comment

Originally posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
            Thx sweet. I'll be back.

Comment

pictures around somewhere, but I can't remember who it was and it doesn't appear to be in the smoker section.
              And I can't turn it up in the search lol

hopefully someone else will remmeber who it is :-)
              Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
              Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
                pictures around somewhere, but I can't remember who it was and it doesn't appear to be in the smoker section.
                And I can't turn it up in the search lol

hopefully someone else will remmeber who it is :-)
                Hope it ain't caught on fire and burned up.

Comment

Working...
                X