Portabella and quail egg pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
    I get $3 a dozen or $5 for 2 dozen. It really varies by region. I see someone 2 hours north of me advertising for $6 a dozen.
    I saw em on the net for 27 bucks and change for 2 dozen...
    Craig
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
      I get $3 a dozen or $5 for 2 dozen. It really varies by region. I see someone 2 hours north of me advertising for $6 a dozen.
      I just PM'd him and he said that $3 a dozen or $5 for 2 dozen is his regular price. He was doing the other price for club members only and delivery was only when he was coming to the club to shoot. He said may be doing away with the club price in the near future, too much BS dealing with members expecting him to drive(30 min drive for him) down to the club for 1 dz eggs because they were going to be there shooting and then getting upset because he wouldn't do it and he reminds them he only delivers to the club when he is coming to shoot.
      Jim

Comment

So I was thinking about asking Ryan to drive to Kansas to bring me a couple more dozen...That way I don't have to pay shipping...Couldn't be much more than five hours...Do you think that would be wrong?
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
          So I was thinking about asking Ryan to drive to Kansas to bring me a couple more dozen...That way I don't have to pay shipping...Couldn't be much more than five hours...Do you think that would be wrong?
          I'll put this out there for everyone on the forum. If you'd like eggs PM your town to me. I belong to several quail sites so I could possibly find some locally for you, or search Craigslist. If that doesn't work or its to expensive then yes I can ship.
          sigpic

Comment

Outstanding Craiger! Look perfect (accepting the bacon deficit).
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Well, that looks very tasty. Good on you guys for bringing something out of the box to the forum. But dammit, now i'm hungry for a sandwich
              sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Working...
              X