Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Sports Talk

Sports Talk The Only Other Thing That Goes Good With Que & Brew, Is Sports. For You Sportz Junkies

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Backwoods Chubby Smoker
Last Post: Richtee
Posted On: 10-19-2017
Replies: 7
Views: 241
0 Best Recipe i have found for English/Irish style bangers
Last Post: jwbtulsa
Replies: 11
Views: 139
0 Another Eye Round (Sous Vide Test)
Last Post: Bearcarver
Replies: 10
Views: 108
0 Weber Kettle Questions
Last Post: barkonbutts
Replies: 4
Views: 57
0 Summer Sausage Weekend
Last Post: jwbtulsa
Replies: 30
Views: 505
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,373 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,731 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 640,542 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 02-04-2017, 09:36 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Default Go “Loins” !

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 16508147_1291769624250028_6051181355088836641_n.jpg (32.3 KB, 123 views)

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 02-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Fishawn Wannabie

Doug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodDoug S. Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
Weber Smokey Joe
Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
The Vortex
Old 02-04-2017, 03:03 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 02-04-2017, 04:14 PM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Old 02-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

well......you bad nutz...there we go...loose lug nuts leaving pit row...

Old 02-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanted88 View Post
well......you bad nutz...there we go...loose lug nuts leaving pit row...
Old 09-17-2017, 06:25 AM
Banned

toddhicks209 Is Just Starting Out

You have to go for it in life.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:16 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddhicks209 View Post
You have to go for it in life.

The "Gusto"??

Bear
Old 09-17-2017, 10:20 AM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

thats some funny chit!

Old 09-17-2017, 10:31 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
The "Gusto"??
Mr. Hicks earned himself a permanent vacation from S-M.

Basically just wanting to advertise his blog, and was warned before...
Old 09-17-2017, 04:57 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Mr. Hicks earned himself a permanent vacation from S-M.

Basically just wanting to advertise his blog, and was warned before...

I wasn't aware of that.

I was referring to something I used to hear "You have to go for the Gusto".

I think it was an old Beer Commercial.

Somebody here should remember that.

Bear
Old 09-17-2017, 05:11 PM
~YOU, YOU WANT MAD HUNKY~

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
I wasn't aware of that.

I was referring to something I used to hear "You have to go for the Gusto".

I think it was an old Beer Commercial.

Somebody here should remember that.

Bear
If you really want to call that stuff beer...

The beer that made Mel Famie walk us... (punchline from an old joke)
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

be the first on your block to get one for halloween!!!

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 09-17-2017, 05:40 PM
Pit Master

LOL----I remember the Drunk pitcher "Mel Famie" Who walked us. LOL.

I didn't remember which Beer it was. Shlitz was popular in Vietnam in 1969, because it was only $2.40 a case---Bud was $3.

Bear
Old 09-17-2017, 05:49 PM
Big Deck BBQ and Brew

Bama BBQ Is  A Name Known To All
Bama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To All

I have the clone recipe for Schlitz if you want it. Never brewed it 'cause there are SO many better options but they were VERY popular when I was a kid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 09-18-2017, 01:54 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Yeah, I grew up in the midwest, learned to drink on Schlitz and Blatz. Jeezus. It's a wonder I'm still alive...

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 09-18-2017, 04:19 PM
Big Deck BBQ and Brew

Bama BBQ Is  A Name Known To All
Bama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
Yeah, I grew up in the midwest, learned to drink on Schlitz and Blatz. Jeezus. It's a wonder I'm still alive...

When I was in basic training they offered Blatz and Old Milwaukee. Yumm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-18-2017, 08:29 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Personal Opinion Here, Don't Quote Me!!!!

I THINK THE LOINS ARE GONNA BE PRETTY GOOD THIS YEAR

Then, miss a playoff spot by a late season loss that they were favored to win
Old 09-18-2017, 09:01 PM
Rub Mixer

Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All
Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Personal Opinion Here, Don't Quote Me!!!!

I THINK THE LOINS ARE GONNA BE PRETTY GOOD THIS YEAR

Then, miss a playoff spot by a late season loss that they were favored to win
As a Packer fan, I couldn't have said it better myself

Smoke Vault 24
Vermont Castings Grill
Thermoworks Smoke

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Sports Talk