No announcement yet.

Nice forum..... glad I stopped in.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now, heres a name I haven't seen in some time. Don't remember if we ever chatted over at smf Dave, but definitely know who you are. A big from Minnesota
    https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Thank you all for the great, warm welcome....

Dave
      When I got here I was a dummy.... I learned quite a bit... I'm still a dummy, only Smarter......

Comment

Another one!! Missed this one for awhile!!

Welcome Dave!!

Bear
        Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
        Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

from New Jersey. You're gonna like it here.
          Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
          My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
          @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
            Another one!! Missed this one for awhile!!

Welcome Dave!!

Bear

Morning Bear.......

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
            from New Jersey. You're gonna like it here.

SOB, Morning and thank you....
            When I got here I was a dummy.... I learned quite a bit... I'm still a dummy, only Smarter......

Comment

from Utah
              Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
              Weber 22.5" WSM
              Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
              Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
              Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
              Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
              Weber 18.5" Kettle
              Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
              Weber Smokey Joe
              GMG Daniel Boone
              Pit Barrel Cooker
              Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
              6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
              Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
              The Vortex

Comment

If you think you can get away from me, ain't working!

I am here too.

dcarch

Comment

Originally posted by Doug S. View Post
                  from Utah
                  Thanks Doug....

Originally posted by dcarch View Post
                  If you think you can get away from me, ain't working!

I am here too.

dcarch
                  I'm here 'cause all the great cooks migrated here after, "he who runs the other forum" announced, he was using recipes, from the forum, in his book... What a guy, huh.... There are some "goings on" at the other forum that make me puke.....

Jeff's Book Just Published in Germany.. translated into German

Just thought I'd share some great news..

I just got word from my publishers yesterday that my book "Smoking Meat" was published in Germany, translated completely into German and is available there under the title "American Smoker".

The book has done exceptionally well here in the states and in Canada and is in it's 3rd printing in just over a year. Those of you here at the SMF who contributed recipes should be very proud.

I know I am!

Comment

I dont kno you but good job! Any recipe worth stealing must be a good one! You rolled in with a whole squad, must be good people
                    sigpicSmoke meat, not crack
                    Sullys bangin' ass jerkey-
                    Pepperoni-Pernil-Spicy snack stix-Ryans crab cakes-Dip for smoked fish-Lox-Beer brittle-Pizza crust-Spinach and artichoke dip-Garlic link-Pizza Links-

Comment

Welcome Dave keep your garlic beds mulched, your grinder clean and your smoker full.
                      Col. Big Guy

Comment

Originally posted by DaveOmak View Post
                        Thanks Doug....

I'm here 'cause all the great cooks migrated here after, "he who runs the other forum" announced, he was using recipes, from the forum, in his book... What a guy, huh.... There are some "goings on" at the other forum that make me puke.....

I just got word from my publishers yesterday that my book "Smoking Meat" was published in Germany, translated completely into German and is available there under the title "American Smoker".

The book has done exceptionally well here in the states and in Canada and is in it's 3rd printing in just over a year. Those of you here at the SMF who contributed recipes should be very proud.

I know I am!
                        Makes you wonder about the newsletters too.
                        Just call me Dave!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveOmak View Post
                          Thanks Doug....

I know I am!
                          Really! I try not to comment on smf but Really! Where de lawyer # anyway?
                          I have no problem with sharing.... buttt!

One more rung up the jack stripe ladder.
                          Mark
                          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                            Really! I try not to comment on smf but Really! Where de lawyer # anyway?
                            I have no problem with sharing.... buttt!

One more rung up the jack stripe ladder.
                            Perhaps it's time I publish a book. Or..a page. Got this rub recipe..and sauce...
                            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                              Perhaps it's time I publish a book. Or..a page. Got this rub recipe..and sauce...
                              I willing if someone will buy it.. Just sayin'...
                              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                                1/2 a paragraph?
                                Mark
                                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Working...
                                X