My July TD recalled from me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My July TD recalled from me.

Well a certain member here thinks he's GOD! Here's my entry and it's recalled from me. Just thought ya might want to see the missing entry.
    Attached Files

This type of outburst and name calling about a throwdown entry is what will end up with no more throwdowns being done. I don't know why the entry was disqualified but I'm sure it wasn't personal, as you have made this post. The person who runs a throwdown does it on a voluntary basis. But they do have to make decisions sometimes that aren't popular with everyone.
    I truly hope this type of post doesn't cause people from not wanting to volunteer their time to host pics and other behind the scenes duties to run a throwdown and the throwdowns stop.

JMHO-YMMV
    Jim

Comment

Looks pretty fine to me... what are the details?

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

you certainly do like to be the center of attention..........
        sigpic
        it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Originally posted by BYBBQ View Post
          This type of outburst and name calling about a throwdown entry is what will end up with no more throwdowns being done. I don't know why the entry was disqualified but I'm sure it wasn't personal, as you have made this post. The person who runs a throwdown does it on a voluntary basis. But they do have to make decisions sometimes that aren't popular with everyone.
          I truly hope this type of post doesn't cause people from not wanting to volunteer their time to host pics and other behind the scenes duties to run a throwdown and the throwdowns stop.

JMHO-YMMV
          Perhaps you didn't see the kerfuffle that erupted last night - it wasn't pretty.

To the OP & the other party involved... Next time it might be best to take things to PMs if you have a beef.

JMNSHO

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
          Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
            Perhaps you didn't see the kerfuffle that erupted last night - it wasn't pretty.

To the OP & the other party involved... Next time it might be best to take things to PMs if you have a beef.

JMNSHO

I read part of it and then it was gone. I agree it should have been done in PM's and not in the open forum.
            Jim

Comment

Yeah i thought Conundrum was back under a different name...
              Craig
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post

JMNSHO
                I did not see it...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
                  I did not see it...
                  Me either. And i’m SOOO glad
                  In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                  Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                  Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Looks good to me! Glad I missed the drama though, got enough of that shit in my personal life.
                    Mike
                    Life In Pit Row

Comment

Looks Great from my house.

Like Mike, I missed other action. Probably past my bedtime.

Bear
                      Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                      Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

I still don't understand. Nothing was disqualified. Everything was fine and there was no issue, that I know of. To anyone that did see it, I apologize for a bit of my language.
                        Mark
                        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

I need to correct that, there was a DQ. Mine, it didn't make it.
                          Mark
                          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Having spent countless hours as a moderator in online groups, boards, forums, FB pages... even BBS sites way, WAY back in the day all I will share is this.

Folks who sacrifice their own time and energies to moderate and run herd over any group of strangers, online acquaintances, lurkers, creepers and as of yet "at times uncatagorizeable crazeees" are among the most generous folks I know of for the amount of thanks they receive and the mounds of $hi+e they take with what they volunteer to do.

Anyone who hasn't the common sense or the least bit of common courtesy to understand that Private Message functions are the way to play when feelings are hurt or @r$e$ get sore, well... fall back on the old standby then.

If you cannot say something constructive when you feel the need to get personal, please just keep your pie-hole shut in the first place.
                            ==============

Drinking is like playing golf... you'd best be prepared to play every club in your bag.

Steve the Bartender

There are no bad briskets... only poorly executed ones.

Steve the Food Man

Comment

HA HA! I love this shit. I've spent 30 years working nothing but Emergency Departments and Trauma. The things that folks still get upset over not realizing that there are far more important things to be upset over. And why do folks get upset over a FREE online food forum. Goodness sake.

All the best to you all. I hope and pray that you guys relax a bit and not get so worked up over such a small thing, no matter what side of the fence you stand.
                              sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Working...
                              X