Tacobells Mexican pizza my way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tacobells Mexican pizza my way!

Havent done any q in awhile but figured I would post something. Now fortified with almost zero foul language!
    You cant embed videos anymore?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lWaK9cLSiE

...... I've had those & gotten sick too ....... Looks like it would eat really well Gary.... Miss the ~R~ rated commentary
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
      ...... I've had those & gotten sick too ....... Looks like it would eat really well Gary.... Miss the ~R~ rated commentary
      Thanks, Ya im trying to clean it up, just not feeling it lately.

Comment

if i drop it now i'm gonna be kickin' someone's ass
        your commentating in your vids is like bob ross's voice in his shows.......it is so very necessary...............
        sigpic
        it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Well done. Mex pizzas are about all I like at Taco Hell, (the rest is mush) and you show how easy they are to make and improve on. I'll have to try it.
          Mike
          Proud to be I.B.E.W.

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
          POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
          Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!

Comment

Gary, great to see ya posting again.... you sure aint no french chef and the mess in place before and after the cook is impeccable and you can take that as a compliment!

i took a peek at a cupla other vids, including the hamburgersteaks in mushroom onion gravy... that "Krazy Janes" salt mix is pretty good stuff. have it and use it often...

Noticed you having some issues with your left front stove burner... i bet if you called 800-549-4505, and talk to them... seems they been having some issues with the left front burner as well as the oven, and sometimes the burner can turn on by itself with the knobs off. I seen this when i googled sears kenmoore left front ceramic top electric range problems.

great to see ya back!
            Charbroil SFB
            GOSM
            MES
            Dutch Ovens and other CI
            Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
            Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

1. Glad to see you back
              2. No cussing is necessary. As a professional actor I was taught don't say it if you don't feel it. If you weren't feeling it then its all good.
              3. I like your version much better than Taco Hell's That place sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by chefrob View Post
                your commentating in your vids is like bob ross's voice in his shows.......it is so very necessary...............
                Lol he rules!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by erain View Post
                  Gary, great to see ya posting again.... you sure aint no french chef and the mess in place before and after the cook is impeccable and you can take that as a compliment!

i took a peek at a cupla other vids, including the hamburgersteaks in mushroom onion gravy... that "Krazy Janes" salt mix is pretty good stuff. have it and use it often...

Noticed you having some issues with your left front stove burner... i bet if you called 800-549-4505, and talk to them... seems they been having some issues with the left front burner as well as the oven, and sometimes the burner can turn on by itself with the knobs off. I seen this when i googled sears kenmoore left front ceramic top electric range problems.

great to see ya back!
                  Thanks Erain! I called sears over a year ago or two and they told me it was not covered or recalled, thats why I say F sears! Scumbags

Comment

Thanks guys:beer:

Comment

Originally posted by erain View Post

great to see ya back!
                      lol it just clicked in me brain "mess in place" haha your good! reminds me of old big d

Comment

Working...
                      X