No announcement yet.

Looking for the original taste/method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the party on Saturday I have learned, a little moonshine is good, but more shine is better :-) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439924305.754891.jpg

Me and the miss!

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439924401.809674.jpg

The Ribs came out perfectly

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439924439.356497.jpg

A lot of work... 20 people!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439924489.834599.jpg

Two layers of foiled ribs

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439924523.321369.jpg

And the vealroast was spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Kambiri View Post
        After the party on Saturday I have learned, a little moonshine is good, but more shine is better :-)
        Yea and the stuff you ordered is over the counter shine, the "real" stuff is double the proof. I will make you stupid....and be painful the next day! Still kinda has the flavor though.
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Food looks great!
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

Thanks for the comments Mark, I, and I alone, enjoyed the shine. 200 proof shine would have been a challenge!

sadly I had too much on my hands at the bbq to get pictures of all the food, but there was coleslaw and cornbread as well.

Comment

Dern sure did yer homework & looks great! think i'll click the scales!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                Yea and the stuff you ordered is over the counter shine, the "real" stuff is double the proof. I will make you stupid....and be painful the next day! Still kinda has the flavor though.
                Yeah with real shine you judge it by how many fights are in the jar.
                sigpic
                Weber 22.5 kettle
                Smokin in the Smokies
                Here's to swimmin with bowlegged women.
                Jerry

Comment

Well done!! First you and the miss pulled of the country look quite well. All the food looked great, I love the Route 66 sticker on the bbq! It's hard to believe you are across the planet, oh and the baby blue webby, way too darling!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Everything looks great, including the attire. Come on over to the states, you should fit right in....interesting propane bottle compared to what we use. At least I think its a propane bottle, much better appearance. for your homework and good food.
                    sigpic
                    GMG Daniel Boone
                    UDS
                    Weber 22.5" Kettle (blk)
                    Vision Kamado grill
                    Weber Genesis Silver
                    Smokin Tex
                    MES 40 with legs Gen 2.5
                    Maverick ET 732
                    Brown and lime green ThermaPens
                    2 orange ThermoPops
                    A-Maze-N Tube 18"
                    A-Maze-N Smoker 5"x8"
                    Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by zombini View Post
                      Everything looks great, including the attire. Come on over to the states, you should fit right in....interesting propane bottle compared to what we use. At least I think its a propane bottle, much better appearance. for your homework and good food.
                      I missed that I had to go back and look, but yeah it looks like its plastic no?

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
                        I missed that I had to go back and look, but yeah it looks like its plastic no?
                        yes, my thoughts too.
                        sigpic
                        GMG Daniel Boone
                        UDS
                        Weber 22.5" Kettle (blk)
                        Vision Kamado grill
                        Weber Genesis Silver
                        Smokin Tex
                        MES 40 with legs Gen 2.5
                        Maverick ET 732
                        Brown and lime green ThermaPens
                        2 orange ThermoPops
                        A-Maze-N Tube 18"
                        A-Maze-N Smoker 5"x8"
                        Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by fishermanlawncare View Post
                          Yeah with real shine you judge it by how many fights are in the jar.
                          There is truth in them words!

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
                          Well done!! First you and the miss pulled of the country look quite well. All the food looked great, I love the Route 66 sticker on the bbq! It's hard to believe you are across the planet, oh and the baby blue webby, way too darling!
                          I missed those!

Originally posted by zombini View Post
                          Yea, thats dofferent. I it plastic or plastic coated?
                          Mark
                          sigpic

Comment

You're also going to need a "gimme" cap from the feed store.

Jim

Comment

Thanks again friends, btw the miss did win the prize for best outfit:-)
                              Yes the propane is glass fibre container in a plastic shell normally referred to as just a "lightweight"
                              I like the idea of rating shine in fights pr. jar ~ (FpJ) :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X