plastic squeeze bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gooose53 View Post
    Amen, I've started using these too!! Work great. I've also got a catalog from a plastics company that sells to the medical field and they have some nice stuff. I'll post the company name when I get back to work tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Doug
    heck yea. why not..
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

here's a thought.
      http://www.webstaurantstore.com/sub5...e-bottles.html
      brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
      18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
      cast iron Hibachi
      22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
      & rotisserator
      12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
      stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
      Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
      http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
      my music recordings-
      http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

Website of Plastics company -

www.consolidatedplastics.com

I've not ordered anything but their catalog looks good. Looks like alot of their stuff is FDA approved.
        www.nopigleftbehind.com
        -----------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by gooose53 View Post
          Website of Plastics company -

www.consolidatedplastics.com

I've not ordered anything but their catalog looks good. Looks like alot of their stuff is FDA approved.

blues_n_cues here's a thought.
          http://www.webstaurantstore.com/sub5...e-bottles.html

Thanks all, This is a start to finding some better..

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Originally posted by blues_n_cues View Post
            I like this place too, and have a few of the BBQ bottles from there as well. Its where I get all of my containers and food-prep gloves.

Dropping off a load of crap at goodwill yesterday, I came by a grand opening of a restaraunt / party supply place. Stopped in to have a peek and fell in love with the place. They had every spice I might ever want in gallon-size containers. Worc sauce, cider and red wine vinegar by the gallon, everyday butt price of $1.25, whole ribeyes for under $6.00 a pound. BUNCH of other stuff. Can't remember the name of the place, but going there agian this weekend. Will give a good report...
            Lang 84 Deluxe (sold it, broke my heart)
            Weber Performer
            Weber 22.5" OTG
            Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
            Bunch of Sausage Makin' Kit
            Big Azz BBQ Concession Trailer
            BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Seboke View Post
              I like this place too, and have a few of the BBQ bottles from there as well. Its where I get all of my containers and food-prep gloves.

Dropping off a load of crap at goodwill yesterday, I came by a grand opening of a restaraunt / party supply place. Stopped in to have a peek and fell in love with the place. They had every spice I might ever want in gallon-size containers. Worc sauce, cider and red wine vinegar by the gallon, everyday butt price of $1.25, whole ribeyes for under $6.00 a pound. BUNCH of other stuff. Can't remember the name of the place, but going there agian this weekend. Will give a good report...
              I have to head to Fl soon..Hope we can touch base and show me this wonderful place. Am headed to St. Pete ,just a mango throw away.lol.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
                I have to head to Fl soon..Hope we can touch base and show me this wonderful place. Am headed to St. Pete ,just a mango throw away.lol.

Bill
                You gotta give me a yell if you get here! You sound like a HOOT and I'll try real hard not to get us arrested!
                Weber Performer
                Weber 22.5" OTG
                Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
                BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Seboke View Post
                  You gotta give me a yell if you get here! You sound like a HOOT and I'll try real hard not to get us arrested!
                  lol... It is a deal..

Comment

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
                    lol... It is a deal..
                    Just can't be anywhere around the end of July! We are welcoming son # 4 to the world (Sean Robert) on an estimated 30 July. This will (medically) be my 4th and final son. ( I should be having grand kids, not kids!!!)
                    Weber Performer
                    Weber 22.5" OTG
                    Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
                    BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                      Soo why mince them? Why not hit 'em with a blender/processer? Well, unless texture is the deal of course.
                      heck the best answer i got is thats they way a watched my mom make it years and years ago
                      Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

never thought of saving the ketchup and mustard bottles... great idea... we do have a couple of those clear ones from wal mart and have not had one bit of problem with them... they're a few years old though... maybe thats the difference..

sigpic

Comment

well now, the saving of good plastic bottles is the real deal. any time I buy one it's more about the bottle then the contents. lot of stuff flushed down the drain then when I clean out the bottle I hold my new treasure up and try and locate any thing that might be micro stamped made in china. if it pass's it goes in the BBQ vault of great things.

wal-mart. what a joke.. they just bought a large farming field close by me shack to build another and get this not a super center. But it will have fuel islands, eatery's, and all this other stuff not normally at other walmarts.
                          with doing so they would have put at least a dozen or more locals places out of buz. thank god this town woke the h--- up and started calling and voicing their discontent for walmart. they pulled out. and I see this week the farmer was back out there tilling then land. getting ready to plant. for two years it was a waste land of trash and weeds.

Comment

Thanks Yote for the bump...

Walmart sucks but it's all I got without a considerable drive...To another Walmart?

I too have hated the cheap squeeze bottles but have made them work...
                            The links in this thread give me some options...
                            Craig
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't/won't shop at Wal-Mart. As far as squeeze bottles, If you got a card, Restaurant Depot has some quality stuff... plus we have a place locally called "The Restaurant Store", which sells some quality stuff as well... no food tho...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Threads like this remind me of why I keep stopping into visit this place
                                Phil

Fun Tune , She's a Smoker
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiCrcV_R9o

Comment

Working...
                                X