Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoser View Post
    The Steak House ...at Bally's in Vegas

One of the oldest there, but still one of the best...and much more affordable than Bellagio across the street.
    I agree I've not had a better steak than that place!

Comment

Originally posted by minnbill View Post
      Quite a few years ago Went to a place in Illinios called Alexanders.Was a pick out your own steak and cook it yerself place.ya cooked on giant charcoal grillsWas pretty cool thoughThey had a pan fried choco chip cookie for dessert that was killer though served in the pan hot with icecream on top
      Been there too it is a nice little place

Comment

Only ever been to one steak house, and it's not even that fancy by most standards. A decade or so ago I took a girl to the Portland City Grill. Nice place, 40-something floor of one of the towers downtown, awesome view. Decent food. I had a filet, she had some kind of chicken. Two drinks a piece. The bill with tip was somewhere around $150. Steak was good, but nothing to write home about.

Someday I'll splurge and go to a really good steakhouse, but until then like Bear says, my deck is where it's at.
        Mike
        Life In Pit Row

Comment

Lil Abners in Tucson

Comment

There's a franchise called the Texas Roadhouse. First one I ate at was in Columbus Ohio. Aged 20 oz hand cut rib eyes with sides made from scratch in house. Not overly expensive but very good. Austins Steakhouse at the Texas Station (locals place) in Las Vegas is another good place.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Cavman View Post
              There's a franchise called the Texas Roadhouse. First one I ate at was in Columbus Ohio. Aged 20 oz hand cut rib eyes with sides made from scratch in house. Not overly expensive but very good. Austins Steakhouse at the Texas Station (locals place) in Las Vegas is another good place.
              I'm with you there. Decent franchise. Quite a few of them here in Utah. Price is decent and not a bad steak.
              New Braunfels Black Diamond
              18.5" WSM
              Weber Performer Deluxe Black
              18.5 Weber Kettle
              22.5 Weber Kettle
              Maverick ET732
              6, 8, 10 and 12' Lodge DO

Smoked Meat Misfits: "the change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold, that's all" - The Who.

sigpic

Comment

Here in Portland my favorite place is The Ringside.

http://www.ringsidesteakhouse.com/

I can afford to go here like once every 2 years.
                Last edited by gmotoman; 03-01-2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Cavman View Post
                  Aren't Texas Roadhouse owned or partly owned, or started by Willie Nelson? Seems I heard or read that somewhere
                  sigpic

Beef. It's whats for dinner.

Comment

If you are ever in Thunder Bay Ont ,Prospector Steak House is exellent
                    Bill
                    There's room for all of Gods creatures.....Right next to my mashed Potatoes

Comment

Has anyone eaten at Minetta Tavern in New York? I soooo want to try their Cote de Boeuf. $140 and says it's for two people. It's a dry aged (six weeks) massive hunk of prime ribeye served with roasted marrow bones.

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                        Bern's in Tampa/St Pete.
                        I live about 15 miles from Bern's, it is a cut above excellent! Buttt, bring your FAT wallet and expect a large hole in it! A divorce might be cheaper.
                        Mark
                        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Murray's in Minneapolis, can't beat the butter knife steak.

Comment

Prhyme Steakhouse in downtown Tulsa. 40 day dry aged prime steaks. You can select either grass or grain fed beef. Other cuts too. 14 day Duroc chops. Also seasonal stuff. Really good stuff.
                            sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                              Bern's in Tampa/St Pete.

Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Pork Belly View Post
                                Murray's in Minneapolis, can't beat the butter knife steak.

Haven't been there in some time, but they have one helluva good reputation. Grandmother would take me there every time I came over to visit.
                                https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Working...
                                X