BBQ Birthday Bash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ Birthday Bash

well, i figured i should throw this out there to everyone... I know that not everyone will come (even though it would awesome if you did), but here in Omaha on the 5th/6th of August, i'm having a birthday celebration. now, i'll be the first to admit that i could care less if i'm a year older, but it's a damn good excuse to drink and smoke some food, so by-golley, i'm gonna do it! lol

I'm not certain about what I will be making yet, but i know it will include ribs, PP, sirloin, ABT's, a fatty or two, and probably some chicken. everything will of course be cooked on the smokers (I still need to work on getting my other ones finished) and there will be PLENTY... I'll have some beer too i suppose, but God only knows how long that will last.

anyway, if you guys want directions, just shoot me a PM or email and i'll let you know.

Later,
    Andy
    Current babies:
    -Daughter's 10"x24" RF smoker
    -RichTee's Lang :)
    Former Lineup:
    -Charbroil Santa Fe grill
    -1954'ish Philco fridge smoker
    -1950's GE electric fridge smoker in progress (Went to WuTang and will probably never be completed. lol)
    -enough beer to drown any problem/ailment you may encounter

"if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough"
    BTW, U of M sucks, Go Big Red! I have bragging rights to 2018!

It will be one helluva bash, I'm sure.

I'm out, though. I scored two gigs for the 6th. So we be cookin' on the 5th/6th.

Happy b-day, though.
    Orchard Hill BBQ

Twin Chamber Rotisserie Trailer
    Modified Chargriller RF
    250 Gallon Homegrown Cooker

I THINK HIS SHIRT SAYS IT ALL

Comment

You can always send me some and I'll celebrate with you!! Hope all goes well and everyone has a full tummy!!
      www.nopigleftbehind.com
      -----------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X