Chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat?

Is the chat working or am i just too dumb to figure it out?( dont u say anything WD)! Tells me my username and password are incorrect..
    Mike
    Smokin' in Fla
    Go Gators
    My toys
    sigpic

not working yet!

Here is some info if you really want to open up and chat.

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80
    Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Thx Dan..
      Mike
      Smokin' in Fla
      Go Gators
      My toys
      sigpic

Comment

Ken is working on chat for here........but the site is pretty new, and all the bells and whistles haven't been installed yet..........

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Hope the bells and whistles ain't too loud, wouldn't want to interfere with the wifes american idol show

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
          Ken is working on chat for here........but the site is pretty new, and all the bells and whistles haven't been installed yet..........

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinLee View Post
            Hope the bells and whistles ain't too loud, wouldn't want to interfere with the wifes american idol show

let alone MY old ladies Biggest Loser, Top Chief, Surviour, ad naseum, ad naseum

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Looks like I may have to uninstall it and all the files, then reinstall it again. There is some bug keeping everyone from logging in.
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

i don't see the link at the top of the page for chat, Ken.......

Comment

You have to click on the quick links tab. Scroll down to flashchat
                  Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

ahhhh, i see, make it HARD on a old fck like me...........i see the plan........

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

well we can't let you just wonder about without any kind of regard for the rest of us... now can we?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smoked-Meat View Post
                        Looks like I may have to uninstall it and all the files, then reinstall it again. There is some bug keeping everyone from logging in.
                        Oh sure, bring us to this new spiffy place and problems already. :D j/k Ken

had to razz ya just a bit

Comment

Working...
                        X