a few ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbally View Post
    Can someone tell me which button to push to get the DATABASE error to happen?

I keep getting right through to content, it is so confusing:D

Please click the link to my site..... there is nothing for sale there, but it got me biitched at in other places, picked the PM up between database errors
    IS'NT IT...........lolololol

lets hope Ken isn't a strict on that subject..............but that still needs addressed. But Ken has his hands full............it will all come to pass....

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

I believe he is alright with it. I doubt he has the insecurity issues as someone else. Not that Bob needs to be told, but I am pretty sure that one hand washes the other round here, meaning..........if Bob got lotsa business through here eventually by the use of this place, I'm sure he would kick something back towards this place.We all know that as this place grows, its gonna cost more to keep it running well. I surely hope it doesn't go through some of the issues of the "other place" any time soon. Today was a huge growth day.It has been fun filling up some of the empty spots. It looks alot more "lived in" than when I got here yesterday morning!;)
      Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

yeah, quite shocked this site has been up this long, but too many issues with the pos puter to even get here............

great site...........

i already approached this subject on the money issues to ken............

there has been MANY threads at smurf on a q calendar, to sell to pick up some cash. but the idea never went anywhere. Jeff doesn't seem to want to advertise his site beyond the 'net.

I think we can get the word out better on this site, a HECK of a lot better, outside the net.

just a thought.

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

I agree...

sigpic

Comment

I'm going to make more work right off the bat. How about a category for nuts and such snack items? I feel another batch of almonds coming soon. :D
            Dawn

New Braunfels Bandera "Grail"
            Weber 22.5" Kettle Grill
            1 Maverick ET-73
            1 Green Thermapen

member #38

Comment

And I like to bake all types of breads. thanks, 'dough boy'

Comment

Duly noted.
                Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking