No announcement yet.

Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is amazing, Ken!! Someone posted how they had some bigger chicken breasts @ SAMS ... might be time to take a trip up there to get some and stuff them like that. Thanks for sharing your masterful Q!! :)

Lang 48 Patio | Brinkmann gourmet charcoal water smoker
    Yellow Thermapen | Maverick ET-73 | Maverick ET-72
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sumosmoke View Post
      That is amazing, Ken!! Someone posted how they had some bigger chicken breasts @ SAMS ... might be time to take a trip up there to get some and stuff them like that. Thanks for sharing your masterful Q!! :)
      don't really need the BIG ones laurel

i always pound mine out......between sheets of plastic wrap, spritzed with water.......THEN wrap.........

i have a step by step, tho its LOST at you know where........

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

LOLOLOL....BOY does this thread look familar...........went over to the dark side, and did a search, and the recipe i was looking for, the one with using pepper jack cheese, or even my entry of doing this, of course, was swallowed up by the hosting monster...........

i know i am going to get the raz for this, but about how long did it take to get to TEMPS?

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

The wife loves a cordon bleu... I may have to try this this weekend over apple.

Comment

BTW, made this last weekend with a basic sauce I found on the "other" forum... the wife loved it. My butcher ties weren't nearly as pretty, though.

Comment

Great looking stuffed chicken Ken! Everything on your plate looks excellent. Mmmmm!
              jeanie

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
              X