LOLOL Jeff's site ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travcoman45 View Post
    I can't, been eleminated, doesn't even recognize my email! I've been banned again!

you have to re-regester. or did you do that ......and what you mean about be banned AGAIN !?

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Ya know from some site startin with a Q!:D Thats two sites in one week, gotta bout be some sorta record eh!

I ain't been banned from the other, just lost! Help me, help me, I'm lost in cyber space!
      sigpic

Comment

ahhh...........well being banned from the "Q", to ME, is a honor..........lololol

i was banned from the get go. Glued and i dont get along...........LMAO

to me, too many chiefs, and not enuff indians there.

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Thin I got banned in less in a week! I surely don't miss it I can say. Really rather borin, sure ain't like here with a good bunch a friends!

I really should learn ta control my temper, but, don't like folk what thin there gonna change me! Prolly shouldn't a told him ta shove his site straight up his a$$! But it sure felt good!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travcoman45 View Post
            Thin I got banned in less in a week! I surely don't miss it I can say. Really rather borin, sure ain't like here with a good bunch a friends!

I really should learn ta control my temper, but, don't like folk what thin there gonna change me! Prolly shouldn't a told him ta shove his site straight up his a$$! But it sure felt good!
            you did GOOD tip, you did good!

Comment

Ahhh the ol No Joy in Mudville stories. Poor Casey Jones. C'mon guys lighten up a bit. Not too many perfect sites out there. Relax, have a cold one and enjoy where you are when you're there.

3405 BGW GOSM gasser
              Chargriller Duo W/ SFB and mods
              Uni-Flame kettle grill - poor lonely grill
              *New - Home made Drum Smoker with options*
              Various other tools of mass destruction

Comment

I agree with Pig, I belong to about 6-7 that I am registered on and remain active on. Some more than others of course, even the one tip is talkin about. Each one has its good points and bad,I guess its what ya make of it, and take from it that counts. Every body is different. It would be a boring world if we were all the same.

I never realized you were such a trouble maker travco !:D

OOPs I forgot about that cleaver!

Just kidding ole buddy ole pal!:o
                Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Originally posted by PigCicles View Post
                  Ahhh the ol No Joy in Mudville stories. Poor Casey Jones. C'mon guys lighten up a bit. Not too many perfect sites out there. Relax, have a cold one and enjoy where you are when you're there.
                  don't ask for a perfect site, and like Dan said, i belong to bunches.........but have NEVER run into problems like there..........and its been going on for a year.

i feel for the man.......i really do. and i have gave him cash to help out, but it never seems to fix the problem.

one reason i offered here couple days ago to help out. i know its NOT really a free site. but, throwing money at a problem never helps. i wish him well, and will continue to contribute. but its just nice to have a alt. site, which i feel will become my home site.

thank you Ken, for you efforts, and diligence.

"New" members here ( really old freinds), that have been at smf before, but either faded away, or due to other "concerns".

once again ken, thankx

Comment

OK, this be the last I'm bringin it up, cuss this here be a nice site with a good bunch a folk, I'm not gonna dump all the details out, BUT, it takes a fair mounta stupidity ta insult some body bought there heriatage an thin there just gonna sit back an take it, plus the fact that ya hide yer self an sneak around ta do it! Nothin I did was outa line, feller just didin't care fer me, I started off decent about it an he chose ta make it very personal! I chose ta tell him what ta do with his site.

Never claimed ta be perfect niether is anybody else, but I take people fer who an what they are, not what I can change em ta be! I know some you folk er members there, just watch yer back, Ifin yall like it, good fer you, I won't tolerate a attack like that.

No one site is perfect, not even one ya own yerself. Don't expect that, this one startin out in a good way, lets keep it that way!
                    sigpic

Comment

No one site is perfect, not even one ya own yerself. Don't expect that, this one startin out in a good way, lets keep it that way!

AMEN!!

and I can't get on the other site as well, but I am so glad that this place was recommended... I do like starting out when you can still the paint on the walls... keep up the good work...

p.s. just a thought, but I'm not going to better this place by bashing the other... my .02 is that I'm tired of things not working and didn't care for some of the people... but I just avoided them also... I was never attacked but would have done the same thing Tip did... glad to have all of yall here...

sigpic

Comment

I ain't knockin nobody or no place guys. Just figure if you're here - you're here. Why bring up the trash at the other house??? Keep the new place clean if ya know what I mean.

3405 BGW GOSM gasser
                        Chargriller Duo W/ SFB and mods
                        Uni-Flame kettle grill - poor lonely grill
                        *New - Home made Drum Smoker with options*
                        Various other tools of mass destruction

Comment

was just thinking and I even like this name better... doesn't sound so, sooo,,, you know... won't have to explain as much... HAHAHA

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jbchoice1 View Post
                            was just thinking and i even like this name better... Doesn't sound so, sooo,,, you know... Won't have to explain as much... Hahaha
                            lololololol

Comment

Working...
                            X