Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Vortex Wings
Last Post: Fishawn
Posted On: 09-23-2017
Replies: 6
Views: 42
0 When Your Vegan Son Comes Home From College.... Vortex!
Last Post: Kicken Asphalt
Replies: 13
Views: 149
0 Another Photobucket Workaround
Last Post: DDave
Replies: 28
Views: 269
0 No Meat Calls For Sweet Heat
Last Post: Richtee
Replies: 7
Views: 77
0 Yet Another Pulled Pork Thread...
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Replies: 43
Views: 724
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,344 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,590 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 638,556 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 09-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Padre

crusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To All
crusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark R View Post
Whew, Good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark R View Post
I forgot, looks great Marcus!
Isn't that the "Padres Corner" anyway?
Yes posting shower pics of myself would be like filling this place with hazardous waste. Whew might be a kind word for it....

thanks for the kind words of encouragement too
Island of Misfit Smokers Member #94

weber smokie joe
18.5" weber prefomer
22.5" weber kettle
ECB
Chargriller SnP well modified
one ugly ass drum smoker
New Braunfels Bandera in dry dock for a service life extension overhaul

and

saving for a trailer mounted 60" reverse flow for my christmas present

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 09-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Padre

crusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To All
crusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
That's looks about as good as it gets, Marcus. I'll take two slices of that and a double scoop of the beans with the extra mustard.
i would love too send you a plate. but we always leave everything leftovers and such at our kids houses... sorry

Thanks for the points my friend

weber smokie joe
18.5" weber prefomer
22.5" weber kettle
ECB
one ugly ass drum smoker

and

Old 09-28-2013, 08:28 PM
Padre

Well here is a couple of pic's at my daughters house. it was just a simple spread.

I must say it was a great birthday party. The family and friends fellowship was just "FANTASTIC"

Thanks again for all the views, laughs, and fellowship here too
God Bless

Some of us will go on to make a career out of smoking meats. For the rest of us, we just want to perfect what we do to enjoy friends, family and fellowship. Almost all my smoking events end just like this. However, that doesnt mean we quit dreaming either.

weber smokie joe
18.5" weber prefomer
22.5" weber kettle
ECB
one ugly ass drum smoker

and

Last edited by DDave; 09-16-2017 at 05:43 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:53 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

What more can one ask for? Well..some Mohagany sauce maybe...

Nice post Marcus. Might just clean it up and add anothe brisky sticky.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Nice cook and thanks for sharing with us
Old 09-28-2013, 10:23 PM
Padre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
What more can one ask for? Well..some Mohagany sauce maybe...

Nice post Marcus. Might just clean it up and add anothe brisky sticky.
I would be honored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Nice cook and thanks for sharing with us
you guys and gals are family too

weber smokie joe
18.5" weber prefomer
22.5" weber kettle
ECB
one ugly ass drum smoker

and

Old 09-28-2013, 11:20 PM
Sous Vide Free Zone

IrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To All
IrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To AllIrishChef Is  A Name Known To All

Well done sir!
Old 09-28-2013, 11:22 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Congrats on the great post..and the "sticky"
Old 09-29-2013, 06:15 AM
The Mad Hunky!

He's free to edit it as he sees fit certainly. I'll also leave it open for questions and answers for a bit :{)
Old 09-29-2013, 07:36 AM
Pit Master

Zeeker Is  A Name Known To All
Zeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To All

Nicely done Marcus. Just beautiful...
KCBS CBJ
Zeek
Old 09-29-2013, 02:44 PM
Padre

Holy Smokers... Sticky status.

I am truly honored and blessed.

Thanks you

weber smokie joe
18.5" weber prefomer
22.5" weber kettle
ECB
one ugly ass drum smoker

and

Old 09-29-2013, 03:08 PM
I like meat

Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All

You the best Marcus! Thanks for the step by step, maybe I can cook a brisket I actually like.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:24 PM
<----Culinary Genius

gmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To All
gmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To All

Nicely done all the way round.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:53 PM
Can't Get BIG W/O The Pig

BIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To All
BIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To AllBIGGLOPEZ Is  A Name Known To All

Well done my friend, tell your Grand Son Happy B-Day for me. Nothing like family and friends to celebrate with...
Big Chief Electric smoker
Brinkmann barrel smoker
LEM sausage stuffer
Cabela's pro HD grinder
Maverick ET-732
ThermoWorks Thermapen
GrillGrates
Old 09-30-2013, 09:26 AM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

Well done!

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen

Lower Navigation