Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Vortex Wings
Last Post: Fishawn
Posted On: 09-23-2017
Replies: 6
Views: 42
0 When Your Vegan Son Comes Home From College.... Vortex!
Last Post: Kicken Asphalt
Replies: 13
Views: 149
0 Another Photobucket Workaround
Last Post: DDave
Replies: 28
Views: 269
0 No Meat Calls For Sweet Heat
Last Post: Richtee
Replies: 7
Views: 77
0 Yet Another Pulled Pork Thread...
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Replies: 43
Views: 724
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,344 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,590 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 638,556 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 08-02-2017, 06:31 PM
This Space: FOR RENT

THUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God
Default thumpers sweet an sour meatballs

been a while since I did a cook thread so heres one on my
cherry smoked sweet an sour "thumpers meatballs"

could use your favorite meatloaf recipe just cut the veggies small,,,

I used:
2-1/2 lbs 80-20 with 1lb breakfast sausage...
(all veggies are small diced)
red and yellow bell peppers (no green)(too damn strong tastin)
celery
sweet onion
3 lg eggs
some crackers/breadcrumbs/cheeze its
about 1-1/2tbls Mad Hunky poultry brine
Mad hunky sweet heat

sauce=
chili sauce
grape jelly
bout 7 good shakes of cayenne pepper

refridge them balls an go fire up an get the wood happy

it takes about 1-1/2 to 2hrs to get 160* running 225/235*

more time

whip up the sauce (only used 1 of the chili sauce)

done to 160*

put in crock pot with sauce an wait till dinner time...

plated: (meat an potato!!!)

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 08-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Sounds and looks real good from Here!

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 08-02-2017, 06:40 PM
Pit Master

SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All

That is definitely working for me. And then some.

@SmokinJim52 on Twitter
Old 08-02-2017, 06:53 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Interesting use of the brine. Would not have thought of using it in a metball, but they musta been very moist! Love me some meatballs! Well done...and
Old 08-02-2017, 07:11 PM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Those look delicious
I could eat a big plate of them for dinner
Old 08-02-2017, 07:16 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Looks like a lot of prep work but well worth it.. Nicely done!!

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Old 08-02-2017, 07:31 PM
The BBQer coneSEWER

Otis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To All
Otis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To All

man those look great. I'd hit them anytime. Gotta give some for some fine meatballs!

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Old 08-02-2017, 07:40 PM

THUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodTHUMPERRRR Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Interesting use of the brine. Would not have thought of using it in a metball, but they musta been very moist! Love me some meatballs! Well done...and
yeah got the idea off the SmokingPit Hikory Smoked Mad Hunky Meatloaf vid
and decided to use it to effect the meatballs as it has a juice sealing and heat bulletproofing effect,,, coupled with a savory layer of flavoring addition...
it works well...
Old 08-02-2017, 08:05 PM
Up in Smoke

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Friggin worthy meatballs...
I usually like my balls around the vortex but damn man this looks like the way to go....

And I want you're smoker when you are done with it

Old 08-02-2017, 08:07 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUMPERRRR View Post
yeah got the idea off the SmokingPit Hikory Smoked Mad Hunky Meatloaf vid
and decided to use it to effect the meatballs as it has a juice sealing and heat bulletproofing effect,,, coupled with a savory layer of flavoring addition...
it works well...
Ahhh..Rob and his meatloafing... good call!
Old 08-02-2017, 08:31 PM
Rub Mixer

Fender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

I never would have thought of smoking meatballs. Great looking meal you setup there.

USAF 1982-2008 Desert Storm Vet
American Legion Riders
Patriot Guard Riders
Old 08-03-2017, 06:23 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Dang they look delish!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 08-03-2017, 07:04 AM

thanks all!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Beef