Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 08-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Rub Mixer

Fender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God
Default OMG!

Did any of you COSTCO members get their latest sale email? Well I did and I just about fainted.

I have never eaten nor would I ever buy this because I can neither afford to buy it and I would be too scared I would ruin it.

https://www.costco.com/.product.1003...17_0803_AugMVM

A4 Wagyu Center Cut New York Strip Steaks, 12 oz, 4-count

★★★★★
Online Price 499.99 $
Less 100.00 $ -
Your Price399.99$
Price Per POUND: $133.33
$100 OFF
$100 instant savings** is valid 8/3/17 through 8/27/17. While supplies last.
Shipping & Handling Included*

Features:
12 oz 4 - count
A4 Wagyu Center Cut, New York

USAF 1982-2008 Desert Storm Vet
American Legion Riders
Patriot Guard Riders

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 08-03-2017, 08:04 PM
BUY MAD HUNKY NOW!!!

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Cool

At those prices I say FUGYU to WAGYU...
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 08-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
At those prices I say FUGYU to WAGYU...
/\/\/\/\/\ What Ice said!

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 08-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Up in Smoke

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

@ $100 a steak?
What do you have to worry about?

Old 08-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Rub Mixer

Fender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
@ $100 a steak?
What do you have to worry about?
Going bankrupt?

American Legion Riders
Patriot Guard Riders
Old 08-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Up in Smoke

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Well I'd love to taste one...Just once...

But just like the new Corvette...I don't want to own one but damn I would love to drive one...Just once...

Old 08-03-2017, 08:53 PM
Rub Mixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
Well I'd love to taste one...Just once...

But just like the new Corvette...I don't want to own one but damn I would love to drive one...Just once...
I can understand that, I feel the same way.

American Legion Riders
Patriot Guard Riders
Old 08-03-2017, 09:01 PM
Pepper Head

Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All

Yeah, I got that and laughed!

I did order some. I used the Underhills credit card.
Masterbuilt 7 in 1
Old 08-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Pit Master

zombini Is  A Name Known To All
zombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To All

I seen it too...Im more into the pink slime in the 10 lb tubes for 1.99lb
z
Weber Smokey Joe
Weber Genesis Silver
Smokin Tex
MES 40 with legs Gen 2.5
Maverick ET 732
Brown and lime green ThermaPens
2 orange ThermoPops
A-Maze-N Tube 18"
A-Maze-N Smoker 5"x8"
Vortex
Old 08-03-2017, 11:25 PM
Rub Mixer

Rgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To AllRgold01 Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelman View Post
Yeah, I got that and laughed!

I did order some. I used the Underhills credit card.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:50 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Jeezus. Do they come with that Corvette?

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 08-04-2017, 06:06 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

welcome to uk beef prices lol

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 08-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Fire Starter

70stang Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Master70stang Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Master70stang Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Master

I can hear explaining it to the wife that I just spent $400 on a piece of meat.
But,but,but,Honey,It would have been $500 but I got a $100 off.Whats that,Theres a blanket in the garage??
Old 08-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Rub Mixer

strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All
strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70stang View Post
I can hear explaining it to the wife that I just spent $400 on a piece of meat.
But,but,but,Honey,It would have been $500 but I got a $100 off.Whats that,Theres a blanket in the garage??

As long as the steaks and grill are with you in the garage, I don't see a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Beef