Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Remembering Fellow Members

Remembering Fellow Members You May Be Gone But Certainly Will Not Be Forgotten. R.I.P My Friends

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Couple of small Prime Top Sirloins
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Posted On: 10-18-2017
Replies: 6
Views: 60
0 Poblano's.... when to harvest...Hot Cherry peppers too
Last Post: DanMcG
Posted On: 10-18-2017
Replies: 10
Views: 253
0 Smoked meat loaf
Last Post: strength_and_power
Posted On: 10-17-2017
Replies: 0
Views: 23
0 NM Elk
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 21
Views: 274
0 Summer Sausage Weekend
Last Post: bwerth42
Replies: 24
Views: 403
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,370 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,720 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 640,396 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 09-15-2017, 01:25 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Default Walking Dude

FB...reminded me that today is his Birthday...sure miss that Dude...save me a seat up there & have a cold Natty when I get there...

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 09-15-2017, 01:57 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanted88 View Post
FB...reminded me that today is his Birthday...sure miss that Dude...save me a seat up there & have a cold Natty when I get there...
Happy Birthday Dude... I hope you are resting in peace...

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 09-15-2017, 06:23 PM
Pit Master

nickelmore Is  A Name Known To All
nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All

Another fine guy that really helped me out.

I sure do reget not taking the time for us to ride together like we talked about.

Old 09-15-2017, 07:00 PM
I got nothin

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

I do miss Steve and his rants

Dude was around when I was just learnin and he always had time to help me out...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Remembering Fellow Members