Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Homemade Smokers

Homemade Smokers Be It Charcoal, Gas, Electric Or Stick Burner. Lets See Them Here.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Show Us Where You Are.
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Posted On: 12-12-2017
Replies: 10
Views: 7,847
0 8lb. Round Roast To Jerky
Last Post: devo
Replies: 16
Views: 154
0 Chick-fil-A Sandwich....
Last Post: Bassman
Replies: 9
Views: 144
0 My first attempt of Cold Smoking some Cheese
Last Post: chefrob
Replies: 14
Views: 491
0 Prime Brisket
Last Post: Mark R
Posted On: 12-11-2017
Replies: 19
Views: 209
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,462 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,973 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 644,641 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 09-30-2017, 04:21 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Default Mini WSM with mods .....& rotis

First off I leaned real hard on these two threads,
http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32753
&
http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32439

Big thanks to Sam3 and dirtsailor2003
I cut out the bottom then cut louvers in the lid and screwed it on to the bottom. The thought is to have a diffusion plate and to create some circulation.

Then I took the rotisserie portion off of a Farberware Electric rotis. Attached the mounts and drilled 3/8" holes to match.

Sorry, I fergot to rotis these two.

Little thin blue onna test burn. Ya can also see the flaps I cut out to close the rotis holes when rotis not in use.

Gotta test is oot so I picked up this chuck roast..... I swear it was a chuck roast when I bought it.... but it said London Broil when it came out the fridge Just Add Beef the rub, just that!

In it goes! Burnin RO and buttonwood. I had to add a couple wood skewers to keep the sides from floppin.

Gettin right. To start ya gotta close top and bottom vents, will sky to 400 quick. Once it burns off the extra O2 I opened the top and cracked the bottom. After it settles in, it's easy to control. I'm runnin 225 - 250. I opened it up to 300 then brought it right back down to 225.

Done, went to 139 int, little higher than I wanted but I was workin on the yard same time.

Little slice action.

And plated. That the drippins from the pie plate fer sauce.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 09-30-2017, 05:16 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

OK Mark...I love the idea...butt...
How the hell do you get it in place with the meat already on the spinner...I'm not seeing it...
Old 09-30-2017, 05:28 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

That's pretty cool Mark! Good looking plate

Old 09-30-2017, 05:36 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
OK Mark...I love the idea...butt...
How the hell do you get it in place with the meat already on the spinner...I'm not seeing it...
The handle unscrews from the other side next to the part that goes on the support.
Take the handle off, slide it in, put the handle back on from the outside.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Old 09-30-2017, 05:45 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Like it real good
Old 09-30-2017, 05:48 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark R View Post
The handle unscrews from the other side next to the part that goes on the support.
Take the handle off, slide it in, put the handle back on from the outside.
OK...

Glad ya got all yer fingers after cutting and bending all that metal...
Old 09-30-2017, 05:56 PM
Barque Berner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
OK...

Glad ya got all yer fingers after cutting and bending all that metal...
Gloves, right angle grinder, pliers!

Old 09-30-2017, 06:12 PM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Looks good
Old 10-01-2017, 02:45 PM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To All

nice lil' unit.........

it's all good my friend..........
Old 10-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Looks Great Mark!!

I know Case (Dirtsailor) loves his, so I'll bet you got a Winner there!!!

Nice Job!---

Bear
Old 10-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

I like it!

Old 10-08-2017, 08:30 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Mark has a mod coming...
Old 10-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Barque Berner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Mark has a mod coming...
I din say nuttin bout nuttin............................................ ..........yet.

Old 10-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Pit Master

nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All
nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All

As usual you folks are an inspiration,,,,,,

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Homemade Smokers